DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network Unadvertised Features

goodhelmet

So far, the two coolest things I have seen are the following...

Goldust... In His Own Words

The making of the Brodus Clay Brawling Buddies Commercial

I have also seen the Blow Away Diet commercial, Mr. Perfect skits and the WWE Mailbag so far. What other unscheduled, unadvertised things are you guys discovering on the network?

Justin Gabriel being sexy and taking a bunch of other guys swimming with sharks.

Aww.. that clip has been on Youtube for like 2 years.

(Not to say it isn't fun... especially watching Albert trying to get into his wet suit)

I assume that goes here.  I like the "Joe" commercial where he was a Hogan fan at 7, a Michaels/Taker fan at 17, an Austin fan at 27, and at 37 watching Cena with his kid.  Although I am not sure what society does a 30 year WWE fan gets a wife that hot   :unsure:

Billionaire Ted segment  from 1996  :D

I saw the Cena doc a few times yesterday.  Didn't really do much for me.  I loved the Goldust bit, that was awesome. M.O.M. video, Duke Drose nailing a trick shot with his trash can like he was playing HORSE with MJ and Bird.  Agree that the Joe commercial was really well done.

Jesse Ventura is the best! Hearing him yell "I Dispute ThaT! I Dispute That!" after the Jumping Bomb Angels win the Women Tag belts is just so beautiful.

I think what I love most are the little things, like getting to hear Howard Finkel announce ring intros and match winners!

James

Jesse Ventura is the best! Hearing him yell "I Dispute ThaT! I Dispute That!" after the Jumping Bomb Angels win the Women Tag belts is just so beautiful.

I miss the era when the heel announcer seemed like he was being paid off, or was in on the fix instead of just being an annoying asshole who said the opposite of the other guy by rote. 

It felt like Jessie had something at stake...$$$$ in the game and that made everything feel more conspiratorial.

I miss the era when the heel announcer seemed like he was being paid off, or was in on the fix instead of just being an annoying asshole who said the opposite of the other guy by rote. 

It felt like Jessie had something at stake...$$$$ in the game and that made everything feel more conspiratorial.

That reminds me of when JBL absolutely despised MVP when he first came in, but he said that after MVP took him out to dinner and paid for the whole thing, he was now an MVP fan.

That was a long sentence.  

• Like 1

But Jesse was about pointing out the hypocrisy of the babyface commentators. Looking at the JBA v. Glamor Girls match is a prime example, Judy Martin's shoulder WAS off the mat, thus the ref was out of postion. When you're a kid and more importantly a kid that is a total mark, it can kind of dishearten you a bit when the bad guy is right and telling the truth.

James

But Jesse was about pointing out the hypocrisy of the babyface commentators. Looking at the JBA v. Glamor Girls match is a prime example, Judy Martin's shoulder WAS off the mat, thus the ref was out of postion. When you're a kid and more importantly a kid that is a total mark, it can kind of dishearten you a bit when the bad guy is right and telling the truth.

It's time you learned that the bad guy is always telling the truth.

• Like 2

Dumb question, but is all this stuff part of the live stream?  Is there any way to search for this?  I kind of wish they'd put this in a separate category for small clips.  I normally don't do the live shows and stick with on-demand.