DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-24-14

MGFanJay

It's fitting that on the day WWE Network launches, the company produces one of its most uninspired episodes of RAW in history. What a God awful shit show this was.

Maybe that's the point. "Hey, look how bad it's gotten. But you can always go relive the glory days for just $9.99."

• Like 2

The crowd was bad & I wasn't a fan of the show either.

I'm not feeling Wrestlemania at all. The show tonight has Bray Wyatt Vs. Roman Reigns, the return of Hulk Hogan, the return of The Undertaker & the return of Brock Lesnar & I still felt apathetic.

Brock/Taker, Bryan/HHH, Cena/Wyatt & Orton/Batista are not matches that I care about. I've already seen Brock/Taker & Orton/Batista. I don't want to see HHH in 2014. Cena/Wyatt I guess I like the most of the four since it feels new but I just don't expect anything from it.

I was expecting a big, huge, monumental show tonight. Fresh off of Elimination Chamber, right after the WWE Network launched, big returns & starting the hard sell for Wrestlemania & it felt like a normal RAW but with some cameos. The commentary was awful (more so than usual) & really hurt the show a lot too. Flying Garden Gnome, really? Is that how JBL responds to being told to not call him a Goat anymore?

I felt like the Wyatt Family Vs. The Shield build-up going into Elimination Chamber was pretty much pro-wrestling 101. Build up people strong, make people know they're hot shit, then slap 'em against each other after teasing it for awhile to build anticipation. Tonight Reigns/Wyatt was the complete opposite of that...and the crowd dumped all over it.

UGGG.

WWE crowds in general are horrible now.

I blame the post-WM show in Jersey. These crowds are awful and the rampant bitching about every fucking little thing on Twitter has gotten really tiresome. The fans' entitlement issues have gotten rapidly out of control, it's one thing to boo or crap on stuff that stinks but the TV crowds seem to be doing it with almost everything now.

• Like 3

I didn't think it was a bad show. All the in-ring work was solid especially Cesaro/E and I thought Bray's promos were cool too. Plus, we had the return of Taker.

It was the crowd that sucked. Pretty much dead for everything outside of Taker and I guess Hogan in the beginning. Even Bryan and Cena, etc..  didn't get as good of reactions as usual.

• Like 1

At first I was cool with Reigns-Wyatt being a pseudo-main event of Raw...then it just felt like they got sent out there to die.  Why the hell would they do that to people they're supposedly so high on?

Given past history, Cena will be back in a week or two with a Band-Aid on his knee.