DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-24-14

MGFanJay

This show had some lulls, and LOLZ, but man was Hogan great and the Taker-Brock stuff ruled. Everything that needed to work, aside from everything involving Bray-Cena and Roman-Bray match, worked. Cesaro and Big E over-delivered as well - looking forward to Cesaro's ascent up the card continuing. WM's gonna be fun with Taker and Brock on it. The rest of the main events are going to be interesting though since they aren't as rock-solid.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/02/raw-2-24-14.html

Screens -

818353310272389.jpg

321bb7310273528.jpg

36ed9f310275850.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/jqremn1npqg0jc15lcep2q4jelfxujsd

I can't wait till Hogan calls Daniel Bryan one of the best X-Division wrestlers he's seen in the past 25 years. Also, if this show was the big rewrite, I'd like to know what the original plans were.

• Like 1

They are still selling the pen in the arm of Brock's hand on the post game show as he is still in the ring.  Well they were until they showed him walking out of the ring with nothing on his hand

JBL must have been on special gimmicks before the show between his obsession with Winnie the Pooh and just spending the entire Bryan match just playing the corporate kiss ass.

After tonight, I'm worried that they're going to drop the ball with Roman Reigns. He shouldn't be working long matches where he spends most of the time selling, at least not yet. He should be straight-up mauling dudes. Also, was Bray's arm bleeding? Did he pull a Kerry Von Erich?

As for Bryan, my greatest fear is that we're going to get the HHH special where he goes over at Mania and does the return job at the next PPV where it means far less.

Dean Ambrose is like that guy from West Side Story. You know. With the jacket and the snapping. Either way, American Hero.

Wyatts/Shield is the new Sharks/Jets, only without love involved

Who are you to deny the love between Rowan and Rollins?