DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

I'd like to take this moment to confess that I was certainly one of those people who predicted Bryan Danielson would barely make it out of FCW because he'd get buried for being too small.

No matter what happens here at mania, I am super happy to have been proven ridiculously wrong.

• Like 1

Has anyone considered that Bryan/Trips may not actually go long at all? For some reason I'm picturing Bryan one-shotting him at the bell with the busaiku knee and pinning him in seconds to advance. Then you bring it back at the next PPV with Trips challenging him for the title.

Maybe they'll finally pay off all the handicap and gauntlet matches he's wrestled since the summer. I thought that's what they were doing at Summerslam, but I was wrong. Here's hoping second time's the charm.

I usually like those but this one is stupid because nobody out there really gives a shit HOW they arrived to the main event. Whatever mistakes they may have made were corrected.

Everyone in here cares.

I'm happy with the outcome. It could have been a match with Sheamus. It could have been a match with Kane. It could have been a match with Triple H without a stipulation. However they arrived to this they were smart enough to realize this was the way to go..

The legend of HHH is such that people who hate him will fear he will find a way to go over even if him losing is the only outcome that makes any sense. He's done it often enough to make people think he might, but doesn't do it all the time so, unlike TNA, people don't approach a promising angle with the dreadful certainty that he will ruin it.

• Like 1

The legend of HHH is such that people who hate him will fear he will find a way to go over even if him losing is the only outcome that makes any sense. He's done it often enough to make people think he might, but doesn't do it all the time so, unlike TNA, people don't approach a promising angle with the dreadful certainty that he will ruin it.

This.

Its like, as much as I know, every logical sign points to 72,000 people doing YES! chants along with Bryan while he raises both belts as Valkryes blasts as we go off the air, Its like 10 years ago... I'll really believe it when it actually happens.

TNA would give him the belt because they want to swerve all the people who expect them not to give it to him. But then they would decide not to because we figured they might decide to give him the belt to foil our expectations of them not giving them the belt.

Then at the last minute, they would run a staph infection angle and keep him off the PPV completely.

TNA would give him the belt because they want to swerve all the people who expect them not to give it to him. But then they would decide not to because we figured they might decide to give him the belt to foil our expectations of them not giving them the belt.

Then at the last minute, they would run a staph infection angle and keep him off the PPV completely.

TNA-style booking would swerve things by having HHH beat Daniel Bryan clean, giving us six more months of Randy Orton as champion, and trying to turn Daniel Bryan before Orton loses the belt, and sidelining him in an extended feud with Kane .

TNA-style booking would swerve things by having HHH beat Daniel Bryan clean, giving us six more months of Randy Orton as champion, and trying to turn Daniel Bryan before Orton loses the belt, and sidelining him in an extended feud with Kane .

I hate TNA so much. I really do. The last thing from them I enjoyed was The Beautiful People (with Cute Kip, pre-Madison) and Beer Money. And that's what, 5 years ago?

You're all fucking up. TNA booking would mean that Bryan has HHH beat, but out comes the NAO to break up the pinfall. DB fights them off, but then there's a ref bump. Steph comes out in a ref's shirt, HHH hits DB with the sledgehammer, but out comes DB's Bella to take out Steph to prevent the screw job. The original ref comes to, but eats a Pedigree from HHH. Why? WHO CARES! THAT'S WHY! HHH confront's the Bella and DB makes the save, which brings out Kane. DB has to then fight off Kane and HHH, but out comes Reigns for the siphoning of heat segment and he helps DB even though those two have had no previous allegiance to each other. This draws out the Wyatts, which draws out the rest of the Shield. Those teams brawl into the crowd and DB hits the knee on HHH, but there's no ref until HBK comes out in the sleeveless ref shirt with the way way WAY too short of shorts. DB just flat out takes him out with a knee before anything can happen. HHH is bloody as shit at this point because he's the boss and is the only one who can blade. DB grabs the sledgehammer to steal HHH's spot, but HHH instead steals DB's spot with his own dumb running knee. Now we need the big surprise finish. Out comes Shane McMahon, who makes the fast count on a DB who has stayed down way too long. HHH's music hits while the fans shit on the entire thing.

And then No Chance in Hell starts playing and we revisit the whole HHH vs Vince thing that was teased months ago that every fan has forgotten about and is now confused about. Vince re-starts the match, takes out Shane, DB hits the knee, and Vince makes a 1-2-3 count and DB wins. The crowd is totally burned out at this point and DB's heat is ruined.

THAT'S what would happen if TNA booked this shit. I wouldn't at all be surprised if that happened anyway, but HA! HA! Fuck you WWE Creative! You can't steal my ideas! Now they have to book this straight.

• Like 4

Something I found funny/interesting about Punk walking because he supposedly "didn't like his placement at WrestleMania". WWEShop released the official WrestleMania T-Shirts, which were obviously designed and ordered months ago because Punk is on them. Not only is he on them, but he is prominently featured as THE center photo and is bigger than Hogan, HHH, Bryan, and Cena. They were obviously going with something big for Punk into Mania and were going to feature him in a big way, whether he was going to be in the Title Match/"Main Event" or not. So I don't buy this whole thing of Punk fans backing him up for leaving because he was getting a "shitty spot at Mania".

You're all fucking up. TNA booking would mean that Bryan has HHH beat, but out comes the NAO to break up the pinfall. DB fights them off, but then there's a ref bump. Steph comes out in a ref's shirt, HHH hits DB with the sledgehammer, but out comes DB's Bella to take out Steph to prevent the screw job. The original ref comes to, but eats a Pedigree from HHH. Why? WHO CARES! THAT'S WHY! HHH confront's the Bella and DB makes the save, which brings out Kane. DB has to then fight off Kane and HHH, but out comes Reigns for the siphoning of heat segment and he helps DB even though those two have had no previous allegiance to each other. This draws out the Wyatts, which draws out the rest of the Shield. Those teams brawl into the crowd and DB hits the knee on HHH, but there's no ref until HBK comes out in the sleeveless ref shirt with the way way WAY too short of shorts. DB just flat out takes him out with a knee before anything can happen. HHH is bloody as shit at this point because he's the boss and is the only one who can blade. DB grabs the sledgehammer to steal HHH's spot, but HHH instead steals DB's spot with his own dumb running knee. Now we need the big surprise finish. Out comes Shane McMahon, who makes the fast count on a DB who has stayed down way too long. HHH's music hits while the fans shit on the entire thing.

And then No Chance in Hell starts playing and we revisit the whole HHH vs Vince thing that was teased months ago that every fan has forgotten about and is now confused about. Vince re-starts the match, takes out Shane, DB hits the knee, and Vince makes a 1-2-3 count and DB wins. The crowd is totally burned out at this point and DB's heat is ruined.

THAT'S what would happen if TNA booked this shit. I wouldn't at all be surprised if that happened anyway, but HA! HA! Fuck you WWE Creative! You can't steal my ideas! Now they have to book this straight.

[Craig H suffered a rage stroke after this post.  He is currently in recovery.  Please keep him in your prayers.]

Craig, when you recover from the stroke, I want to tell you that it's a beautiful post.

The phrase "siphoning-of-heat segment" needs to catch on, big-time.

The closest personal approximation was when I had to hold an open gallery to display my artwork before I graduated and a friend and their fiancee came and the discussion became about their engagement. Motherfucks siphoning my heat.