DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

I'm guessing they do it Wrestlemania X style and HHH vs Daniel Bryan opens the show. I would put the Battle Royale right in front of the main event to let the crowd have a breather. That's an awesome card. I'm stoked.

Taker-Brock probably goes closer to 40-45, if you include entrances and exit.

Yeah, that's probably the biggest reason my format is wishful thinking. I'm really hoping the match itself doesn't go more than 10 minutes because (1) it's not that interesting, (2) Lesnar is at his best when he sprints, and (3) Taker doesn't need to be working long matches against the stiffest guy on the roster at his age.

I'm back and forth on where to put HHH/Bryan. I think the battle royal has to open just because of entrances, unless you do all of them and the musical performance at the same time. That's the only way I could see it in the middle of the show, although it still ends up taking way more time than it should that way. I think HHH/Bryan should go on early because why would kayfabe HHH not want to rest between matches? The only way it works back to back is if they do a quick DQ where HHH leaves Bryan for dead (of course he would still win the title) and then do the real blowoff at Extreme Rules, but I kinda hate that idea. 

I think potential benefit for Bryan and HHH opening is that HHH can put a bounty on Bryan's head to prevent Bryan from making it to the main event.

Shades of 24/7 Hardcore Championship defenses! I want to see D-Bry fight through Bob Holly so he can get a change of boots out of his car. 

I still think the Real Americans and the NAO should trade places, especially if the Tag Team Championship Match ends up on the pre-show.

It would be a shame, if the winner of the DVDVR March Madness 2014 doesn't even make it on the main show.

Kane and the Outlaws has to be one of the weakest teams the Shield has ever fought.

I won't be surprised if the tag titles match doesn't end with the Real Americans taking the pinfall which leads to Cesaro swinging Zeb and Swagger to officially turn face, even though I think the face side is getting a bit too crowded and he's better of as a heel.

Wouldn't worry bout Brock/Taker going too long, the way it's been booked so far, I'd expect Brock, his entire family, and probably Fido, to be buried 6 feet deep before the 10:00 mark.

*Debbie Downer trombone*

The stage is starting to be constructed

4i7G9IH.jpg

Thanks. I always look forward to the presentation aspect of WrestleMania from the new outfits, the look of the stage and the entrances. Going to be tough to top Undertaker's entrance last year.

• Like 2

My favorite WrestleMania entrance, besides the fact that I was there live, was Shawn Michaels' white light Undertaker entrance at WrestleMania 25.

You lucky bugger watching that classic live! Great contrasting entrances between the two. Have to like your post later as I've reached the limit.

• Like 1

I'm thinking we'll either get an MMA like match with The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar as something different than the norm or how recent Undertaker matches at WrestleMania go. You could merge the two. I'm fine with all three but would like to see the first one,  Hell's Gate vs. Kimura Lock! 

Bryan/HHH will be early, I think, to highlight either the "is DB too injured to compete again?" finish or, much less likely, to give HHH time to get his wind back for the title bout. I also see the Shield/Kane & NAO match being very short, unfortunately. Any turns on the card will take place on RAW the next night.

please don't let Hogan get the mic,

RAF