DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

I would prefer to watch on my Tv, so Plan A is through the Xbox but Plan B is on my laptop with an HTMI cord.

Right now, still the same tiny hiccups every 90-120 seconds that I can live with.

I was on roku with a slow connection (6mb) and only had minor issues. A couple instances where the video would skip and replay a few seconds and once the video degraded drastically. Logging out and then back in cleared it up. We shall see.

I've a slow-ish connection with a PS3. Some pauses and minor skips, but no problem last night.

My prediction

Los Matadores

RVD wins the Andre Battle Royal

Shield

Bryan -v- HHH - DDQ - Hogan enters them both in the main, assigns Austin &/or Rock as ref

Brock

Wyatt

Naomi

Bryan

According to multiple reports, tonight is Vickie Guerrero's last night in the company. She's gone above and beyond, especially in her initial run.

Watched on my PS4. Froze up twice the first time for about a minute. The second time for about 15 seconds. Had a few moments of degraded quality but nothing bad. 

Things like Netflix play flawlessly so It probably has more to do with their app than it does my connection. If the preshow goes haywire I'll just order the damn thing.

I watched on my Nexus 7 tablet on hotel wi-fi last night.

Going to watch it on a big screen tonight, so i'll stream tonight with the laptop

I know it's not a real test, but WM 29 has been streaming just fine.

My actual, well-considered thought is that the big names are just there for backstage/extra-curricular purposes. My fantasy-book-yourself-to-disappointment thought is that Hogan, Rock, and Austin come out and form a wall on the ramp to prevent interference while Bryan destroys Orton and Batista to win the belt.

Watched the hof on my laptop for a bit then had warriors speech on my phone while I was driving. No issues all night. No issues at all today.

This is what I'm loving so much right now.  I have to work until about 5pst time today, but between my laptop at work, then my phone for the drive home and finally my laptop hooked up to my tv at home, I'm going to miss very little of the show.

Skelemania: I haven't watched anything today as I have been at work, but I caught the back half of the Hall of Fame last night on my PS3 (that's the only way I have, I don't have a computer) and I only had an occasion dip in video quality with no skipping. I have gotten occasional skipping during nXt before, but nothing like we ha during Arrival, which was bad. Really, since Arrival, I haven't had too many problems. 

Things like Netflix play flawlessly so It probably has more to do with their app than it does my connection. If the preshow goes haywire I'll just order the damn thing.

This is where I'm at too. I have no problems with Netflix. I don't have any problems with any other streaming sites. I pay for highspeed cable broadband & upgraded to the highest package legal to non-business residences in my city. Gold package, Turbo Boost, etc. My speeds were testing high, other means worked, but the Hall of Fame kept messing up on me.

It could very well be because I live in a fucking shit hole of a city. I wouldn't doubt it. I blame Time Warner.

Someone should make a google hangout or something so I don't have to clutter up my twitter feed with wrestling. I assume this is getting locked tonight, right?

I'm pretty damn drunk right now and I'm hyped for Bryan hopefully having his moment in the sun tonight. The same guy who jumped on a plane and worked for All Star wrestling for Brian Dixon under a mask when he really didn't need to. He paid his dues, honed his craft, learning various Styles working in front of butlins and holiday camps every night. Getting his ass kicked for months in the shittiest buildings in front of 12 people people. The same guy we all watched on the wrestling road diaries buying rare vinyl, putting over local indys and their guys just because it was the right thing to do. Is now, 6 years later on the verge of being in the main event of the biggest show of all time. It's humbling to be able to watch that. Fuck CM Punk, Bryan is our guy, and tonight's his night.

• Like 1