DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

Oh, for those coming in from out of the South or have never been to NOLA before, I'll be happy to post some tips on places to go/more importantly, places to avoid.

I don't drink really, so the second part isn't a concern. I want to see all the black magic/voodoo places though. I love shit like that. Any names of businesses like that you know of?

The is the most excited I've been for a Mania in a while.  Not because the card is good, mind.  But because the potential for disaster is higher than its ever been.

Yes, every bit of logic, common sense, intelligence, magic eight balls, tarot cards, crystal balls, tea leaves, and rattling bones says that Mania ends with Lillian announcing Bryan as the New World Champ with Valkyries blaring and 75,000 chanting "YES!" along with Bryan holding up the belts.  But I'll truely believe it when it happens.

I'm kinda amped to see just how bad a reaction any other result will get out of that crowd.  

Looking at this year's card, I can't see any heels going over, with the possibility of maybe Bray Wyatt going over Cena. Looks like it could be a good night for the faces

Daniel Bryan has to walk away after beating HHH and the title

Obviously the Streak doesn't end

The Shield isn't losing the Kane/Outlaws

I don't see The Usos dropping the belts to Rybaxel

AJ MIGHT might it out of the Diva match, but I see her losing the belt

Big Show is the obvious pick for the battle royal

I think The Undertaker will keep his run having the best match at WrestleMania since WrestleMania 23 when he faces Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX. However I can see the match getting close competition from John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. Looking forward to all three.

Rusev is winning the battle royal dammit! I said it weeks ago and I'm sticking to it. *shrug*

But yeah, Big Show could very well win it.

Bryan might not "win" both matches. I think he leaves as champion but the Bryan/HHH match could end in a weird draw situation. I don't necessarily think it will but its on the table.

Is it weird that I'm more excited about a match involving the New Age Outlaws than a match involving Brock Lesnar? I didn't think it was possible, but here we are.

The writing for Taker/Lesnar has been totally phoned in, but the stuff with Kane and The Shield is surprisingly inspired. 

That's what they want. The entire authority heel run is based on his online reputation.

To clarify I'm coming from a position where all I watch from WWE is NXT and Main Event on a "as they happen basis." I'm not exactly in the loop when it comes to main show booking.

They made the tag title into a fatal 4 way. Usos vs. Rybaxel vs. Real Americans vs....Los Matadores.

Why not Cody and Dustin? Hmmmm

Probably added Los Matadores so Cesaro can finally do the big Giant Swing-to-the-outside spot on Torito  that Bryan Alvarez has been clamoring for.

They made the tag title into a fatal 4 way. Usos vs. Rybaxel vs. Real Americans vs....Los Matadores.

Why not Cody and Dustin? Hmmmm

Probably added Los Matadores so Cesaro can finally do the big Giant Swing-to-the-outside spot on Torito that Bryan Alvarez has been clamoring for.

That is my $9.99 per month with a six month commitment right there.

I wonder, if he could swing El Torito from the ring into the crowd.

They've managed to get pretty much the entire roster on the card.

The only ones missing are Harper & Rowan, Barrett (who hasn't had a match since his gimmick change), Rusev (who only competed in the Royal Rumble so far) and Xavier Woods.

Then of course there are the Yoshi Tatsus, JTGs, Tyson Kidds and Curt Hawkins' of the roster who don't even get matches on Superstars.

I wonder, if he could swing El Torito from the ring into the crowd.

They've managed to get pretty much the entire roster on the card.

The only ones missing are Harper & Rowan, Barrett (who hasn't had a match since his gimmick change), Rusev (who only competed in the Royal Rumble so far) and Xavier Woods.

Then of course there are the Yoshi Tatsus, JTGs, Tyson Kidds and Curt Hawkins' of the roster who don't even get matches on Superstars.

*Obligatory Evan Bourne reference goes here.*

It's a pretty safe, nay, EXCEEDINGLY safe bet that Harper and Rowan will be on Special Teams duty during the Cena-Wyatt match. So they don't need a match to be booked on the show. 

I have no beef with how anyone has been booked on this show so far. If they want to book 13 Divas in one 15-20 minute time block, that's fine. I suspect part of that is a make-good for the girls getting bumped off last year's show anyway.