DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

Okay, so as to not over run the other threads, let's start this and see how wrong the card as of now, will end up being:

WWE Championship

Randy Orton © v Batista

United States Championship

Dean Ambrose © v Roman Reigns v Seth Rollins

Intercontinental Championship

Big E © v ???

Tag Team Championship

New Age Outlaws © v ???

Diva's Championship 

AJ Lee © v ???

For 22-0

Undertaker v Brock Lesnar

John Cena v Bray Wyatt

Cesaro v Jack Swagger

Daniel Bryan v Kane

Laissez le bon temps rouler!

I bet the Outlaws go against the Usos in some kind of stipulation match. Steel cage, something. That or a four-way with Rybaxel and the Brotherhood. 

Bryan gets shoehorned in the title match. Or, if Batista's injury is serious, Bryan wins some sort of tourney/battle royal despite the Authority's efforts to rig it, and he takes Boo-tista's place in the match.

I could see a couple scenarios with the Shield. Either a triple-threat, or Rollins/Ambrose vs. Reigns/some legend of his choosing. 

IC Title: Probably on the pre-show. Big E with a LOT of possibilities. Titus O'Neil? Christian? 

Main Event

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

No Holds Barred

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

If Daniel Bryan wins, he gets a title shot, loses, he never can challenge again

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton vs. Batista

US Title match

Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Usos vs. New Age Outlaws vs. The Brotherhood vs. Real Americans

Diva's Championship

AJ Lee vs. Naomi

Pre Show match - IC Championship

Big E vs. Titus O'Neil

Could see them switch it to Orton-Batista-Bryan and Reigns/Big E vs Rollins/Ambrose though. Sad that Dolph, Del Rio, and Sandow have no spot. Christ, Sandow won MITB last year and Dolph had it going into Mania.

I'll make some guesses. A bunch are obvious of course.

Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Batista vs Orton (title)

Lesnar vs Undertaker

Title vs title

Ambrose vs Big E

Triple H vs Bryan

Rollins and Reigns vs Harper and Rowan

I'm having a hard time deciding what match Sheamus should be in. Match quality wise I hope Cesaro. Could be Del Rio though. Guess that is what I will go with

Del Rio vs Sheamus

tag titles

Real Americans vs New Age Outlaws

A tag team money in the bank would be a great match for this show. Most of the teams involved in this could be swapped out with Real Americans

tag team money in the bank

Usos vs Mysterio and Sin Cara vs Rhodes Brothers vs Rybaxl vs Miz and Ziggler

Divas title

Naomi vs AJ

Orton vs. Batista

Bryan vs. HHH

Undertaker vs. Lesnar

Ambrose vs. Big E

Reigns vs. Rollins

Outlaws vs. Usos vs. Harper/Rowan vs. Goldust/Cody

AJ vs. Naomi

Cesaro vs. Swagger

Big Show/Sheamus vs. Christian/Del Rio (only way I could figure to get those guys on the show, and I don't think they'll all do singles matches)

I'm having a hard time deciding what match Sheamus should be in. Match quality wise I hope Cesaro. Could be Del Rio though. Guess that is what I will go with

Del Rio vs Sheamus

Please god no... Summer of 2012 gave us enough of that matchup to last several lifetimes. 

I think Sheamus and Cesaro have the talent to pull off a double-turn match, which could be a great launching point for Cesaro as a face, and Sheamus is a bit stagnant character-wise at the moment.

Saw the DVDVR gang tweeting that, but it doesn't work. A jazz funeral is celebratory even when it's somewhat somber, not morose, so it wouldn't work for Taker.

You're so cute when you get into semantics.

I actually had this bit about second lines and stuff and edited it down for being even nit pickier.

Lost it picturing Xavier Woods and R-Truth dancing down with umbrellas.

I will also point out I caught the opening of Live and Let Die this weekend, so the jazz funeral is stuck in my head.  "Who's funeral?"  "YOURS!" 

They could always do the sad march, hit the bong, have the match, I'm assuming Taker goes over, Happy Jazz on the way out.