DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

I couldn't get any VOD to play for more than 5 minutes on my PS3 the first two days.  However, today has been flawless.  Watched Starrcade 91 this morning and Tuesday in Texas right now, no buffering whatsoever, they play immediately, and I can fast forward and rewind with no issue or hiccup.  Absolutely perfect.  I'd say anyone still with issues to just have patience, I think they're working out the kinks.

WrestleWar '92 is an awesome show. The undercard is much better than I remember on first viewing. I was in and out of the room for Freebirds vs. Taylor/Valentine but it was ok. Z-Man vs. Pillman was really good and this Steiners vs. Fujinami/IIuzka is a lot of fun.

WARGAMES NEXT MOTHERFUCKERS.  My personal favorite war games. Dangerous Alliance and Sting's Squadron complete with Jesse's commentary. Ho-leee Sheeeit.

That, and we need like, every Rock promo ever done in there.  Because that's all this Countdown entry made me want.  To watch every Rock promo for 9 hours.

EDIT: And Austin every Austin Promo.

Holy crap this version of 89 Great American Bash is so much more complete than the crappy version I had on VHS as a kid.  Kind of awesome seeing a more complete version of my favorite show ever.

• Like 1

I just started up WrestleWar '92 with JESSE~! on commentary. Sounds like we're all on an early 90's WCW kick..   Good shit

Same here, I'm going through all the Battle Bowls.

I just finished watching all the battle bowls. Starrcade 92 in particular had some damn good stuff on it. Windham/Muta vs Pillman/Scorpio was really good.

I am just want to go on the record that all you fuckers immediately watching Capital Combat are going to get banned when the WWE looks at the numbers and goes all "HOLY SHIT!!! LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE ROBOCOP!!!!" and re-run that angle

• Like 5

I am just want to go on the record that all you fuckers immediately watching Capital Combat are going to get banned when the WWE looks at the numbers and goes all "HOLY SHIT!!! LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE ROBOCOP!!!!" and re-run that angle

You underestimate just how big of a mark for Robocop I am.  If it were up to me he'd be at LEAST the US champion by now.

Survivor Series 89 and all these random teams...

Can the WWE go back to a whole PPV of Elimination Tag matches?

One thing I hope an effect the network has is now that they don't really have to be worried as much about buyrates is allow them to experiment a little with PPVs.  Do a Survivor Series with all Elimination Matches, do a Battlebowl, bring back KOTR, etc.

• Like 1

You underestimate just how big of a mark for Robocop I am.  If it were up to me he'd be at LEAST the US champion by now.

Well, I guess Sweetser has just been officially outed as being Jim Herd.

Well, I guess Sweetser has just been officially outed as being Jim Herd.

THE HUNCHBACKS WOULD HAVE WORKED DAMN IT

• Like 1