DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Maybe I'm lucky or I was just watching at 5 am and there was no traffic, but I signed up and jumped right into "This is NXT" with no problems. I only looked at a couple seconds of various ppvs, but they started fine and I was able to jump around.

i just got my first Roku VOD success with watching the ECW TV show from 1993 with Shane vs Sabu.  So either things are getting much better or I got lucky because it was 6:30 in the morning and only the degenerates are watching the network library  

I resemble that remark.

Maybe I'm lucky or I was just watching at 5 am and there was no traffic, but I signed up and jumped right into "This is NXT" with no problems. I only looked at a couple seconds of various ppvs, but they started fine and I was able to jump around.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST KICK US ALL IN THE BALLS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT??!!!

Well I tried Starrcade 90 while eating breakfast and now that the DOTS are fully in place, it booted up fine and played smoothly on my PS3. Then I made the mistake of fast forwarding past a Rotundo, er, Rotunda (the fact he uses two different last names always confused yet intrigued me)-Red Rooster match. Upon resumption it played for a good minute then froze for 30 secs then another minute followed by another freeze wash rinse repeat.

Hopefully they get the console apps fixed today.

Finally got around to watching the Wrestlemania Rewind episode. One question, who is doing the voice over for it? My brain keeps saying Pat Summerall, but I'm not sure. It could be him, though if I remember correctly he died last year.

I remember hearing Gary Thorne in one of the promos for the show as well. I'm half expecting to hear him yell about Wayne Gretzky.

It's Summerall. Remember that WWE put these shows together 2 years ago. You can see that from most of the countd0wn footage, where Daniel Bryan's hair was a buzzcut until they got to #2.

i just got my first Roku VOD success with watching the ECW TV show from 1993 with Shane vs Sabu.  So either things are getting much better or I got lucky because it was 6:30 in the morning and only the degenerates are watching the network library  

Exactly.  All the non-degenerates were watching Old School MSG on the live feed.

Yeah, I've had absolutely no problems watching VOD today. Damien Demento vs Undertaker, a real dream match!

Saw Demento work (I think) Typhoon at a house show in Peoria back in 1993- he actually had REALLY great shtick live. Hammy as fuck in the best possible way. "I SHALL ENGAGE HIM IN A TEST OF STRENGTH!" "I HAVE HIM UNDER MY CONTROL!" "I WILL EMERGE TRIUMPHANT!"

The build up for the Sherri Martel vs Madusa match on ECW November to Remember 1993 was amazing as both of them claim that they got where they were because of their "sexual credentials".  Just two women talking about how much of a ring rat the other one is.  Wonder if there is an unedited version of that anywhere because holy shit would that have been something.

I'm looking for some recommendations. I really fancy watching some Vader. What are the must see WCW Vader match or matches?

The build up for the Sherri Martel vs Madusa match on ECW November to Remember 1993 was amazing as both of them claim that they got where they were because of their "sexual credentials".  Just two women talking about how much of a ring rat the other one is.  Wonder if there is an unedited version of that anywhere because holy shit would that have been something.

Yeah, that was really something. It was incredibly intense and captivating to watch though.