DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Booker and Flair are awful on this pre-show, but it's pretty much what I expected. Alex Riley looks like a guy who knows he has no future in the company as a wrestler and is busting his ass to make it as some sort of talking head. He's not saying anything of substance though.

This is kind of like when I was a kid and we first got cable and I would watch any junk at all with fascination because it was coming from this strange new technology.

So, yeah, I'm watching a Kofi Kingston match now.

Yea as soon as I saw that mini-Goldust feature, I'm thinking to myself I'm gonna have this on in the background all the fucking time.

Goodbye rest of my life. People weren't kidding. I really don't need to watch another channel now. It's like down to this and NFL Network lol

The preshow looks incredible.

Flair hasn't quite hit the typsy stage yet, the post-show should be a blast.

I was half-expecting him to be plastered on this pre-show and spoil Undertaker returning or something. "I saw 'Taker backstage brother and he's looking great. He's a hell of a guy."

• Like 2

Since someone said that you can just lie about where you live and still get signed up I decided to give it ago. Can get logged in but regardless of what browser I use I just get a "Media Error: Video Not Available" message. Can't even watch Vince welcoming me to the Network. Will give it a try on Xbox 360 & PS3 later on though, as I think I've seen others having problems from PC.

Use a VPN service. I'm deciding which one to go with for the next six months. Anyway, for those outside of the United States, here's a guide:

www.thewrestlingmania.com/articles/columns/access-wwe-network-outside-usa/

I believe with most of those services, you can change your game machine's DNS settings and use it on that too.

Flair hasn't quite hit the typsy stage yet, the post-show should be a blast.

I was half-expecting him to be plastered on this pre-show and spoil Undertaker returning or something. "I saw 'Taker backstage brother and he's looking great. He's a hell of a guy."

"Great looking kid!"

• Like 1

Going to the future schedule page, here are some old shows that doesn't not show up in the vault, but can still be watched.

Maple Leaf Gardens 10/21/84

Old School card from the Maple Leaf Gardens features Andre the Giant taking on Kamala in a Steel Cage Match. The British Bulldogs and more.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31307213

WrestleMania 3 Rewind

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31379409

March 23, 2001 RAW, WWF buys WCW

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31370773

March 7, 1994 ECW TV

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31291065

Has anyone actually accessed these videos that are not on the schedule but apparently has a video for?  So far I am stuck on the ratings.

I've watched one or two old Monday Night Raws that are only available via searching.

Since someone said that you can just lie about where you live and still get signed up I decided to give it ago. Can get logged in but regardless of what browser I use I just get a "Media Error: Video Not Available" message. Can't even watch Vince welcoming me to the Network. Will give it a try on Xbox 360 & PS3 later on though, as I think I've seen others having problems from PC.

Use a VPN service. I'm deciding which one to go with for the next six months. Anyway, for those outside of the United States, here's a guide:

I believe with most of those services, you can change your game machine's DNS settings and use it on that too.

Yup, you can do that on the PS3. I was sitting watching Barely Legal until Raw started. I'm like a giddy child right now.

they should find a way to reair all the internet-exclusive shows (Heat from 2005 to 2008, Velocity from 2005 to 2006, Superstars) and just insert new "other stuff going on" commentary seemlessly into the audiotracks from week to week. You're watching Crime Tyme v. Cade/Murdoch from 2007 and hearing commentary about Batista/Orton at WM30!

• Like 1

Yup, you can do that on the PS3. I was sitting watching Barely Legal until Raw started. I'm like a giddy child right now.

Which VPN do you use?