DVDVR Message Board

Jahmale Hepburn video site

Noah Mark

Wanted to watch that spiffy TAKA vs MiSu match from late last year, bummed out that this channel was the only one who had uploaded it and now it's gone. After a couple of searches - I'm fairly sure 90% of the K-DOJO videos on DM are gone. Fuck.

I may be able to help you out on that match

I may be able to help you out on that match

Wanted to watch that spiffy TAKA vs MiSu match from late last year, bummed out that this channel was the only one who had uploaded it and now it's gone. After a couple of searches - I'm fairly sure 90% of the K-DOJO videos on DM are gone. Fuck.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x127xic_minoru-suzuki-vs-taka-michinoku-k-dojo-video-dailymotion_sport#.Ue7cxm1mjFI

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think that since New Japan is doing international iPPVs they are more concern about their iPPV being available online.

On a similar note, does anyone know what's going on with XWT?

I wish I did.  It's irritating using those fight-bb.com links.

DDoS attack; they had it up again last night and this morning but it kept going down, so they've taken the servers down temporarily. Don't know when it'll be back up. PWT isn't nearly as fast with updates but it's been uploading G1 stuff.

Well fucking shit. Don't download as much as I used to but besides youtube & dailymotion, XWT was my main source for stuff. Hopefully it's back soon and I don't have to start over from scratch as I actually managed to get a giant + ratio thear. 

Lost my PWT account long ago cause I forgot the password (anyone got an invite) so I haven't been on thear in a couple years. 

NOTE

XWT is actually working, but a lot of ISP's have it marked as down. My computer cannot access it, while my phone can. I recommend using a proxy website to access it. Choose something off of proxy.org . I've been using geekone.info, but that's not working well today.