DVDVR Message Board

RULES ABOUT THIS FORUM

RIPPA

I really don't want to deal with the shit that happened the last time in this sub-forum so ONLY Admins and Mods are allowed to start threads here (everyone can still reply to any thread as usual).

This is so we don't have 59 different polls going at once that no one cares about.

So for right now the only things going on are my Dead Tag Team Tournament... which is partially being done as a beta test... and Jae's eventual March Madness polls.

Any one else tries to start topics/threads you will shown the door.

How exactly could someone go about for requests for a tournament for mods to do? Because I know i don't have these, but I was working on the stuff for my video game tournaments for four years and through multiple computers, so I would like to know how to get these to happen.

I haven't figured out the best system for the at but I will worry about that in April because I don't want anything else going on during March Madness

• 4 weeks later...

Okay - I am going to let this forum breathe for a bit - I will probably post the next "thing" end of next week (assuming I have all my ducks in a row).

• 1 year later...

So, is this the thread to discuss potential upcoming tournaments? Or is the forum rule basically Don't Do Any Tournaments Ever? Because I kind of made a promise for next year, y'know...

Buttered_crumpet2.jpg

I'd happily not do it again. But I think some people really want it to happen.

• 2 months later...

I thought we were going to do "Best Female Wrester" deal, but it's so obvious Sasha would win I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

There are other reasons too but this was the primary one.

I learned my lesson for next year