DVDVR Message Board

Tommy Dreamer

Web Conn

Hey, look, one of my least favorite professional wrestlers!  I just don't see the appeal of this guy.

I think it was said best when someone (I can't remember who) said this about him:

"He looks like a regular guy that was just driving by and stopped to ask for directions, and was forced into wrestling somehow."

• Like 1

I think it was said best when someone (I can't remember who) said this about him:

"He looks like a regular guy that was just driving by and stopped to ask for directions, and was forced into wrestling somehow."

That sounds more like Mikey Whipwreck.

Dreamer seems more like a guy who was delivering pizzas and saw a sign for a wrestling school and said to himself, "Hey, professional wrestling!  Finally, a good excuse to wear these leprechaun suspenders in public."

• Like 2

I'll always appreciate Tommy Dreamer for being so willing to sacrifice his body in front of a thousand people for very little money on a frequent basis.

But what about the deathmatch guys who regularly work in front of fewer people for even less money?

Tommy worked without pay being the ECW underboss for something like a year or more so hey. Yeah there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity, but when you have other people's careers in your hands, I think his sacrifice is admirable. He proved to be the character he is onscreen in real life. How the fuck often does THAT happen in wrestling in a positive way?

• Like 1

First off my bad I dont know there was really rules to the Of the Day thread. I thought there'd be a thread about the rules of posting there, dont see one so I thought it was cool to post there. No worries now theres a Tommy Dreamer thread cool.

I really like this Tommy Dreamer AJ Styles I Quit match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIjIfoIDrAc