DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

I think Alicia Fox may be my favorite in-ring Diva. Her moves are crisp and hate-filled and she really brings it. I wish she'd get a better push.

She's pretty clearly the best womens worker they have. The front office think that's Nattie though, so Nattie gets the 'need a good hand' spots and Alicia gets left in the 'You're female and not a] the fresh new thing or b] on our reality show so we'll just have you work jobs on tv till your contract is up' position.

If TNA was what it was five or six years ago she could go there and tear it up with Gail Kim in a nice long PPV match with a hot crowd but it's not so eh.

I'd say their best female worker is the trainer, noy anyone actually on tv.

I'm thinking he means its sad in that she's a really good wrestler but she's not actively wrestling, and I can agree with that sentiment.

If she's clearly making the entire division way better, I don't find that sad at all.

An amazing job training the next generation of women wrestlers that requires no travel complete with days off, a steady paycheck, benefits, and a reasonable schedule? Del Ray must be outraged at not being the Diva's Champion.

• Like 1

Thank you for your insight, Captain Pointmisser.No one begrudges SDR her current job. We just wish she'd gotten one last run at her old job on a grander stage.

I've never wanted a 70's Bond theme attached to a nickname more in my life.

I have a feeling SDR will show up on NXT in the Regal spot at some point.

I just realized that Adam Rose is the new Jimmy Valiant. That's beautiful.

It won't be beautiful when Adam is jerking off under a glass table that one of his entourage is shitting on.

The rabbit will be the one doing the shitting.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT TIMES MY WIFE WATCHES NXT

She kept referring to that 'really big black guy' and when I asked her why she thought Jason Jordan was so big, she was like 'no that Brodus guy.'

When I explained that he was a giant white man who had clearly fallen asleep in a tanning bed, she stared at me like a kid being told wrestling was fake for the first time.

I was chatting w one of my bros and told him Rose needs to do the powder gimmick but have it be cocaine and instead of it blinding them it stops their heart long enough for him to pin them

Rose just needs to have someone in the entourage hit his music mid-match. If he can perform a school boy, he'll be undefeated for years!