DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

Was it better than the 2nd match that is considered a match of the year contender?  Man that is going to be a hell of an argument on these boards.  Tonight match was just so much more physical than the 2 out of 3 falls match.  Those uppercuts were absolutely brutal.  

I still think the 2 out of 3 falls was better, but the match tonight is a MOTY for sure. Already near the top, for me personally. Only match I've liked better was Shield/Wyatts at Elimination Chamber.

Paige/Emma was fantastic. The women are easily my favorite part of NXT, my only complaint.... WE WANT BAYLEY.

I think I liked the 2 out of 3 falls more but that's just because I like the gimmick better. But man, that match tonight was insanely great. Was it better than Cesaro/Cena? I think it might have been.

Wyatts/Shield is still my MOTY. That would have been my 2013 MOTY, too. But we're off to a really great start.

I think I'd take Cesaro over Bryan right now. Cesaro has had epic matches with Sami Zayn, Regan and Cena all in the span of two months. All three of those matches were so incredibly different.

Cesaro's counter to Zayn's tornado DDT through the ropes with the uppercut was absolutely insane. That whole match was fantastic.

Too Cool was a pleasant surprise. Watching Victoria/Lisa Marie Varon do the Worm setup at her restaurant along with Scotty Too Hotty is one of the damnedest things I have ever seen.

The stream at her place held out until the Rusev segment, but thank goodness came back for the main event. Attendance wasn't very much but those there were enthusiastic about it.

Loved Paige/Emma. Fantastic video packages on both building it up greatly.. Awesome match from the top two divas. Not really caring for Mojo Rawley at all. Cesaro/Zayn picked up a good bit towards the end, Cesaro looked especially great. Ladder match was good stuff too, thought both guys were real good in it. Also Too Cool was a nice little surprise to add in.

What's the word on Becky Lynch/Rebecca Knox?

Has she debuted yet?

James

She's worked a few of the live events but I don't think she's debuted on NXT TV yet. She's going to be an excellent addition, her and Paige were already fantastic together when she managed in Shimmer.

I love that this is going live on Thursday nights.

TNA are so worried about taking the fight to Raw that they didn't even consider the real enemy hiding right next door....

Watching them get crushed by the WWE developmental show is going to be amazing in a horrible train crash kind of way.

I think it's going back to it's old schedule (taping several episodes at once), just that it's "debuting" on the network next week.  But it'll be the same thing that's on Hulu now.

Went off to play some GTA for a bit when the feed cut out. Came back and I was able to go pretty quickly to where I left off in the replay. God damn that was a good night of wrestling. Even the bits that I didn't care for (the Rawley match, the tag match) weren't bothersome to me cuz they were still decent wrestling matches.

Having watched this, if the Network were nothing but NXT content, I'd still consider ponying up the $10/month for it.

I somehow allowed myself to forget that the worm takes, like, 30 seconds from start to finish.

God I hate that more than maybe any thing in wrestling ever.

In my version of hell, the only wrestling match available on the WWE Network is Too Cool vs. The New Age Outlaws

• Like 3