DVDVR Message Board

Chris Benoit

MORELOCK

This sets a fucked up precedent that I've seen destroy message boards, but hey, sorry if I offended you, Morelock.  I had no idea what was going on in the Talk is Jericho thread since I hadn't read it.

Thanks for the support, Fallacy.

Not to get into a big thing, but I agree with tromotaker. It gets under my skin when people around here tell others what they are allowed to talk about. Mods and Admins can obviously do it, everyone else just needs to learn to skip over messages if they don't want anything to do with it.

The only time it really bothers me is when

A) It's just two assholes arguing with nobody else involved, quoting each other to basically say "NO YOU ARE!"

B ) It takes up more than 2 pages

Otherwise I just skip over stuff that's off topic.

• Like 1

This MORELOCK guy gives people from Tennessee a bad name. Then again, he's from Knoxville, so I shouldn't be too surprised about the uppity nature of the OP.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the State of Tennessee.

Morelock doesn't want any Chris Benoit jokes and he's really mad

Morelock doesn't like joking about murderers and he's reaaaally angryyyyyy

Shit I had this great joke where Chris Benoit and Jimmy Snuka walk into a bar. I'll just keep it to myself.

• Like 2

This sets a fucked up precedent that I've seen destroy message boards, but hey, sorry if I offended you, Morelock. I had no idea what was going on in the Talk is Jericho thread since I hadn't read it.

Thanks for the support, Fallacy.

Not to get into a big thing, but I agree with tromotaker. It gets under my skin when people around here tell others what they are allowed to talk about. Mods and Admins can obviously do it, everyone else just needs to learn to skip over messages if they don't want anything to do with it.

The only time it really bothers me is when

A) It's just two assholes arguing with nobody else involved, quoting each other to basically say "NO YOU ARE!"

B ) It takes up more than 2 pages

Otherwise I just skip over stuff that's off topic.

What kinda asshole would get into those kinda arguments? *runs*

Ummmm.... why? We're just talking, dude.

Some of us are talking.  You're just gleefully splashing around in puddles like a little boy playing in the rain because you found a thread where you aren't the least respected poster.

It has been tough since Gonzalez's departure.

calvin-hobbes-puddle.jpg

• Like 1