DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Posted Image

Man I don't know why, but I love the Samoan Drop as a move; heck I use it as a finisher in wrestling games.  But Seth Rollins taking a Samoan Drop is awesome.

Tatanka's Samoan Drop was elevated as a SUPER DEATH FINISHER when we used to play Royal Rumble on SNES.

FUJI!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is that Heenan he's throwing salt at? That's ... weird ... I thought Fuji had gone into managing by the time Heenan arrived ... and I don't remember Heenan doing commentary till sometime after he came in.

Plus, they're both heels. Why would Fuji fuck with Heenan?

FUJI!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is that Heenan he's throwing salt at? That's ... weird ... I thought Fuji had gone into managing by the time Heenan arrived ... and I don't remember Heenan doing commentary till sometime after he came in.

This might be from a 1991 match where Fuji was subbing for Pat Tanaka (whose father had died) in a match with Kato against Haku and Barbarian.

FUJI!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fuji stepped into the ring occasionally in his later years. WMV was the last time I actually saw him wrestle on tv but I'm sure there were others after that. As to why he would fuck with Heenan, Fuji was a notorious ribber. He was probably just having some fun.

Posted Image

I wonder if he ever actually called this spot, or if he just lifted dudes up in the air like he was gonna suplex them, then surprised them by spiking them into the mat. Because I can't imagine that anyone with an ounce of self-preservation instincts would agree to that willingly.

• Like 1

Ok. One question, one statement.

Posted Image

Statement. I'm totally gonna try this with a chick I'm banging.

Posted Image

I wonder if he ever actually called this spot, or if he just lifted dudes up in the air like he was gonna suplex them, then surprised them by spiking them into the mat. Because I can't imagine that anyone with an ounce of self-preservation instincts would agree to that willingly.

Haven't seen that match. Someone tell me poor Hase was pinned after that screwdriver. Because it looks like Scott is going to tag Rick in.