DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

That second one is just... wha?

I have watched it a ton and I still can't figure out exactly what Enos was doing.

The most logical thing to me is that he feet got tangled up... though I still dont know how

I have watched it a ton and I still can't figure out exactly what Enos was doing.

The most logical thing to me is that he feet got tangled up... though I still dont know how

The commentators claim he was going for a backbreaker.  He does sell a leg injury for the short remainder of the match. 

Is there any way Finlay was supposed to reverse that into some other move?

The commentators claim he was going for a backbreaker.  He does sell a leg injury for the short remainder of the match. 

I'm guessing he's doing a powerslam and lost his balance, he was he was doing the pivot, outer leg was coming over and the inner leg might have slipped, Fit kept going and Mike landed on his back/ass.

• Like 1

I'm guessing he's doing a powerslam and lost his balance, he was he was doing the pivot, outer leg was coming over and the inner leg might have slipped, Fit kept going and Mike landed on his back/ass.

That or it was supposed to end in a sit out side-slam.

I just noticed while watching that again that Billy Kidman is in the Gorilla position. ...And that real Vince likes to rock back and forth when he gives man hugs.

Vince looked like crap there. It's really surreal. It almost felt like Alicia Fox was shitting on him too. And the Jannetty thing was funny. Miz looked like a kid wearing his dad's pants.

That or it was supposed to end in a sit out side-slam.

Nah, a side slam would have you pull the legs out. I think if you watch Enos's mouth, it seems like he might have legit hurt something because his face definitely looks like he's in pain or tweaked something coming over even before Fit lands on his thigh.

Have some nightmare fuel.

Posted Image

And some sig fodder:

Posted Image

The Stephanie one looks like the nightmare footage of the baby puppet they from Twilight they showed on @Midnight.

Corporate Kane:  Ron Paul Supporter=GOLD.