DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

This is more of a request: there's this amazing gif floating around the internet with Vince McMahon reacting to a body builder (MASTADON DAMMIT!!!). It's obviously edited, but it uses WWE footage and WBF. The last time I saw it I lost my shit laughing so hard. Tried googling it, but to no avail.

Not what you are looking but needs to be posted just for his outfit

Posted Image

• Like 1

This is more of a request: there's this amazing gif floating around the internet with Vince McMahon reacting to a body builder (MASTADON DAMMIT!!!). It's obviously edited, but it uses WWE footage and WBF. The last time I saw it I lost my shit laughing so hard. Tried googling it, but to no avail.

Posted Image

Hard to believe someone thought Vince would look good in that.

Cocaine really is a hell of a drug.

The second-to-last one, too. Was he trying to Death Drop him on the chair, or did he just not see it there?

It was the actual planned finish of that match.

Roode had set up the chair and was going for something, Sting countered, went for the Death Drop but knocked himself out allowing Roode to get the win

So technically it would fall under "did not see it there" but the bump was intentional. Though I would have to assume Sting wasn't planning on smashing it that hard

The Joe gif reminds me of something I saw years ago at a local indy show.  The heel knocked the babyface down (after a ref bump), then climbed the turnbuckle very slowly.  The babyface apparently didn't have a good sense of where his opponent was in the ring, as he rolled to the ropes and got back up on his knees way too early - while the other guy was still climbing the turnbuckle.  Heel gets to the top rope, pauses for a sec to look at his opponent, who is now way out of position, then shrugs a bit and does his finisher - the SSP - anyways.  Heel splats himself on an empty patch of canvas, and the babyface scrambles over to roll him up.  The heel didn't even bother to change his trajectory.  He leaped at the spot the babyface was in originally.  Sequence looked ridiculous as hell.  I found out later that was the finish to the match (heel goes for the SSP, babyface rolls out of the way, then rolls the stunned opponent up for the pin) so I guess the guys didn't know how to improvise a finish when they botched the timing.

Oh, by the way, this was the opening match of the show.  Yep, someone decided the opening match needed a missed SSP spot.  It was probably the same genius who booked a ref bump that had nothing to do with anything (the ref recovered to make the pin, and while he was down, there was no outside interference or shenanigans).  Ref bump for the sake of ref bump.

I wish that was the low point of the show.  It wasn't.

Posted Image

Hard to believe someone thought Vince would look good in that.

Cocaine really is a hell of a drug.

Vince looks like the 3rd member of Badd Company.

You want a death match where  a guy knocks out his opponent, sticks a cigarette in his mouth, and lights it in an attempt to give him cancer?

I want a fifteen minute struggle over one barbed wire board spot, but that's me.

Being thrown in barbed wire is the worst thing ever. That can be a finish.

• Like 1