DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

That flip powerbomb got a big pop, I think it had been a long time since WWE fans had seen that.

Is that Baba and Harley?

Yep

Looks like Harley botched the roll-through.

No, it was completely crisp and picture perfect.

Trevor Murdoch did a pretty good flip powerbomb as well.

That is a really neat move that protects the receive almost 100% while still looking painful.  It should be Tensai's finisher.

It's also really easy to reverse in a visual, dramatic way leading to ending stretches or transitions in tag matches.

But then you've got the awkward pull away from the ropes so he can hit a pin spot.

Never fun.

In the initials stages of getting a Tensai over, they could just be dead and then he drags them to the middle of the ring by their foot like they are a Yeti's trophy kill and pins them.

Once you start jobbing him out, guys just start reaching up and smacking him in the dick and it becomes a transition spot.

and then once he becomes part of a comedy babyface team, the heels are somehow too paralyzed by fear of his junk to counter and after hitting the move he dances over to tag in his enormous partner as it's just a humiliation pop-the-crowd spot.

• Like 3

It's amazing to me how Dustin is not only in better shape at 44 than he was probably at any point throughout his 30s, but that he's arguably a better worker now than when he was in his 20s. 

what the hell does Hornswoggle even do anymore? I haven't seen him with Khali or Natalya lately. Dude is just chillin' backstage, collecting a paycheck isn't he? WHERE IS MY HORNSWOGGLE/EL TORITO FEUD?!?!

Hornswoggle going full rudo and piledriving Torito and becoming the Evil Doink of a new minis division (perfect for Main Event and the new live Tuesday Smackdown or whatever they end up doing with that show), would be the best thing ever.

Instead, we'll probably just get a couple half-hearted comedy spots, because they don't want to risk turning Hornswoggle heel because....kids, I guess.

• Like 1

what the hell does Hornswoggle even do anymore? I haven't seen him with Khali or Natalya lately. Dude is just chillin' backstage, collecting a paycheck isn't he? WHERE IS MY HORNSWOGGLE/EL TORITO FEUD?!?!

He's dressing as a bear on the JBL and Cole show and getting kicked in the nuts every week by people like Bad News Barrett and Rene Young.