DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Orton falling through the hole in the table must've really hurt...it just looks ugly.

Damn. . .didn't even notice that part of it. I thought it was just Orton falling on his ass.

Certainly makes it not nearly as humorous as I thought it was.

I am looking forward to Sin Cara's mutation gimmick developing further and him being 6'6" next week.

Claudio can probably do every spot Sin Cara can with relative ease, so use him.

Mickie James grabbed & Licked the puss sweat off of Trish at what looks like a Wrestlemania? Fuck was I?

Not watching live.  The WWE has done their absolute best to make sure that never got seen again.

at 10:02

As much fun in that match was seeing the crowd viciously turn on Trish and booing her every breath.

Mickie James grabbed & Licked the puss sweat off of Trish at what looks like a Wrestlemania? Fuck was I?

Not watching live.  The WWE has done their absolute best to make sure that never got seen again.

As much fun in that match was seeing the crowd viciously turn on Trish and booing her every breath.

It's weird going back and watching some of that stuff, as a kid I don't think I ever paid attention to crowds- for instance I never noticed how much people hated Hogan at King of the Ring until I watched the match again last year. It's funny how crazy behind Mickie everyone was.

It's weird going back and watching some of that stuff, as a kid I don't think I ever paid attention to crowds- for instance I never noticed how much people hated Hogan at King of the Ring until I watched the match again last year. It's funny how crazy behind Mickie everyone was.

People love Mickie's crazy behind.

• Like 1