DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Ok. One question, one statement.

Posted Image

I wonder if he ever actually called this spot, or if he just lifted dudes up in the air like he was gonna suplex them, then surprised them by spiking them into the mat. Because I can't imagine that anyone with an ounce of self-preservation instincts would agree to that willingly.

Haven't seen that match. Someone tell me poor Hase was pinned after that screwdriver. Because it looks like Scott is going to tag Rick in.

It didn't end there. Mutoh broke up the pin.

That was really nice to watch. Miz really grew on me once he held the US and Tag titles, and right up until he lost the WWE Title, I was a huge fan. Now he's kinda derailed, but he'll always have that bad ass (to me) WrestleMania entrance with the 'NOW WE HERE' sort of vibe with him in production.

That was a cool clip.

I am such a geek about the backstage stuff in wrestling. I wish there was something out there about "Gorilla" position, but that would just be breaking the wall way to much and I know WWE would never produce it.

Also, is Kidman always in that spot? 

It seemed like Vince was genuinely happy for Miz which doesn't surprise me with how Miz has given his life to the WWE but...  he must have soured on him at some point. I wonder what it was that changed Vince's mind. I never thought Miz was world champion material. He was solid. His Nas "Hate Me Now" video package made he seem legit. Now I can't stand to see him for five minutes.