DVDVR Message Board

RAW 2-10-14

RIPPA

I have this weird feeling they're just going to pull out a surprise Cesaro victory out of nowhere. Either the Orton victory is completely obvious or too obvious.

Sort of like a compromise-fuck you. Cesaro getting the giant swing on Batista in the main event of Mania is a safe feel good WrestleMania moment, and almost like their insurance for if the crowd get really rabid with HHH going over Bryan in the undercard, they will pop huge for Cesaro.

Why, oh why, are you setting yourself up for such disappointment?

• Like 1

My WM booking idea, free! and worth every penny:

Daniel Bryan is leading the crowd at the end of the next RAW, and *BONG*, The Undertaker shows up, makes his dramatic way to the ring, hands DB a scroll and points to the WrestleMania sign. Next show we find out that 'Taker has picked Bryan to be his WM opponent IF he remains undefeated until then, giving HHH and Stephanie McMahon full rein to book his matches (maybe just against previous victims of The Streak?). Obviously DB makes it after a hard-fought plucky underdog road, giving the crowd an important match and screwing "The Authority" (ugh) as well as removing Bryan from the championship mishegas.

I'd buy a ticket,

RAF

As much as I'm bugged by NAO: Tag Champs (because if they were going to job out the Rhodes Bros to transition the belts to the Usos, it actually does mean way more to have the Rhodes Brothers lose to the Usos after a competitive lengthy reign instead of flipping it twice with an ancient novelty act in the middle), the running joke about them not letting Billy Gunn talk is pretty funny.

Now I want The Undertaker to arbitrarily award points to people for things they do during the year -

"Daniel Bryan, for proposing to your girlfriend and making her the happiest woman alive, I award you 300 points."

"Mark Henry, for giving me a 15% discount on my air bill, I award you 450 points."

"Nikki Bella, for failing to put your gym clothes in the correct hamper, I am deducting 100 points."

Then whoever has the highest number of points come Mania gets a shot at ending the streak.

• Like 7

Now I want The Undertaker to arbitrarily award points to people for things they do during the year -

"Daniel Bryan, for proposing to your girlfriend and making her the happiest woman alive, I award you 300 points."

"Mark Henry, for giving me a 15% discount on my air bill, I award you 450 points."

"Nikki Bella, for failing to put your gym clothes in the correct hamper, I am deducting 100 points."

Then whoever has the highest number of points come Mania gets a shot at ending the streak.

Zach Ryder is Hufflepuff. 

• Like 2

I thought one of the hidden highlights of the show was the way Brie countered Alicia's Backbreaker of Death. The whole divas match was a lot of fun.

But I am so over a lot of things on the show. Why the divas stuff gets a past from me is something I don't know. I think it is because they don't get a chance to do shitty promos or angles on TV. I would rather watch them do their damnest to impress than watch most of the guys phone it in like they work for AT&T or some shit.

Now I want The Undertaker to arbitrarily award points to people for things they do during the year -

"Nikki Bella, for failing to put your gym clothes in the correct hamper, I am deducting 100 points."

Then whoever has the highest number of points come Mania gets a shot at ending the streak.

Taker is Chris Hardwick?