DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling What Ifs

Web Conn

What if The Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan match at Survivor Series 1991 didn't happen, because 30 minutes before the match, the two started a two hour sex marathon, really going to town on each other, dripping with every body fluid known to man, followed by spooning.

THEN THE PRESS FOUND OUT!  

You ever seen a guy Hulk up whilst giving a dead guy a blowjob?

What if SHANE shows acumen for and ultimately takes over the family business while STEPHANIE moves on to other ventures?

From all accounts, Shane's ideas were even worse than the shit we have had since he left. I am thinking the company goes under. 

0.jpg

What if Beefcake doesn't have the parasailing accident, ends up taking the IC title from Hennig, and built up for a program with Hogan?

Does Von Erich leave quicker without the IC title push?

IIRC the idea behind putting the title on him was to keep him motivated, so probably, yeah.

But what if Kerry hadn't no-showed his start date with WCW?  What do they do with him?

What if Beefcake doesn't have the parasailing accident, ends up taking the IC title from Hennig, and built up for a program with Hogan?

Does Von Erich leave quicker without the IC title push?

IIRC the idea behind putting the title on him was to keep him motivated, so probably, yeah.

But what if Kerry hadn't no-showed his start date with WCW?  What do they do with him?

Renegade v. 0.9?

Drugged up Kerry Von Erich debuts on Flair For The Gold as the Shockmaster, crashing through the set, and sending his prosthetic foot flying into the studio audience, scarring dozens of children for life.

TREMENDOUS.

I'm picturing Kurt exploding on Impact due to the fact his body was loosely held together that night (unlike now where it's just barely held together).

Okay here's a new what if.

What if in 2004 everything had gone perfectly and Randy Savage was in good health (ie he dropped all the muscle mass he bulked up) and actually had a good run in TNA. Savage and Jarrett feud over the NWA Title. The reports back then were that Savage wanted a quick run as NWA Champion before dropping the title back to Jarrett at the next PPV.

In 2005 there was a report about Savage at a Harley Race show and he got a little too involved and blew out his back and that was the official end to his career. Would Savage in good shape had made a difference for TNA or would it have not mattered because of Planet Jarrett at the time.

I'm picturing Kurt exploding on Impact due to the fact his body was loosely held together that night (unlike now where it's just barely held together).

What if in 2004 everything had gone perfectly and Randy Savage was in good health (ie he dropped all the muscle mass he bulked up) and actually had a good run in TNA. Savage and Jarrett feud over the NWA Title. The reports back then were that Savage wanted a quick run as NWA Champion before dropping the title back to Jarrett at the next PPV.

In 2005 there was a report about Savage at a Harley Race show and he got a little too involved and blew out his back and that was the official end to his career. Would Savage in good shape had made a difference for TNA or would it have not mattered because of Planet Jarrett at the time.

You'd have to go earlier, really. Spider-Man was essentially what ended his career.

You'd have to go earlier, really. Spider-Man was essentially what ended his career.

I forgot about his Bonesaw bit in the movie. He was juiced up to the gills in that.

Drugged up Kerry Von Erich debuts on Flair For The Gold as the Shockmaster, crashing through the set, and sending his prosthetic foot flying into the studio audience, scarring dozens of children for life.

Krusty_Gets_Kancelled_26.JPG

I'm thinking something more like this-

• Like 4

I forgot about his Bonesaw bit in the movie. He was juiced up to the gills in that.

How could you forget?! Macho Man even rapped about how he got himself a feature role in Spider-Man. And that's when being in a Spider-Man movie meant something!

• Like 1

Holy shit that's legitimately incredible.

What if SHANE shows acumen for and ultimately takes over the family business while STEPHANIE moves on to other ventures?

From all accounts, Shane's ideas were even worse than the shit we have had since he left. I am thinking the company goes under. 

Intriguing. Cite some examples?!

Holy shit that's legitimately incredible.

Intriguing. Cite some examples?!

I don't know about examples, but I know that if I had to watch Shane do that stupid backwards jog/arm twirling thing every week, I would have stopped watching years ago. Shane is the worst.

• Like 1