DVDVR Message Board

Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling Podcast

Web Conn

I KIND of think he should do a Bret Screwed Bret full on heel talk, even with Austin calling him on it. Look, the general public has known a lot of this sort of thing forever. All the interview did was give example after example of general things we've known for years. They don't care. Pro wrestling is just fake. The government doesn't care. Even as a publicly traded company, it doesn't matter all that much and if he leans hard in a "pro wrestling" sense, then people will dismiss it all the more. 

I think what he could do is get a whole lot of people to sign up for the network if they push it hard with relatively minimal risk.

He should say that CM Punk told him he wanted to be fired if Vince didn't seem him as main event material, so he was just giving Punk what he asked for.

• Like 1

I'm guessing Cody didn't take a shot at Colt for no reason. Colt probably made a comment in the past, about 2nd gen wrestlers getting signed, not having paid any dues. Colt is kinda a bitter guy.

If not that, then Cody was a bit of a shit for saying that. Either way, saying he wasn't talking about Colts podcast made him look like an idiot.

Cody Rhodes is 29, living the dream and married to Eden Stiles. I'm sure he's losing a lot of sleep.

So he's 29, not 30. Married to a hot girl. Stuck in the midcard and losing enough sleep that he has to tweet about an indy wrestler podcast. He could be more pathetic and like the 49ers while living in Connecticut, but at least he has the last name to keep him employed.

Don't pretend to know me.

Yes, it's hard to know you are a sad sack who likes the Niners while living in Connecticut.
Hold on, before I answer... how would you feel if I was a Dolphin Fan living in NYC? :P

I'd have more respect for you as the Dolphins haven't won since long before I was born and you are probably a frontrunner. For a team full of drunks and wife beaters. With a Michigan guy who condones it as coach.

So I guess Cody Rhodes said "Things I'm learning about the internet. You don't have to make it in professional wrestling to have a podcast about it"

Colt tweeted a response: "what's make it? Made a full time living for past 15 yrs. Japan, Europe, house, car, savings. That's pretty good right?"

Also, it's pretty hilarious to see people who clearly know fuck-all about US labor law yet still feel qualified to comment on the impact of unionization.

I'd have more respect for you as the Dolphins haven't won since long before I was born and you are probably a frontrunner. For a team full of drunks and wife beaters. With a Michigan guy who condones it as coach.

you-got-me.gif

We also know that you are from Jacksonville, you are not only a lizard but you are the king of them.

WE ARE ON TO YOU.

• Like 1

I am Pro-Punk, Pro-Cody, and ambivalent at best on Colt.

If we're laying it all out there.

Yes, middle of the road, middle of the road. At this point, I can say I dislike Triple H more than anyone in the industry outside of Gabe Sapolsky. He's a self-serving racist who dumped his loyal she male for the boss' daughter.

• Like 1

I am Pro-Punk, Pro-Cody, and ambivalent at best on Colt.

If we're laying it all out there.

Yes, middle of the road, middle of the road. At this point, I can say I dislike Triple H more than anyone in the industry outside of Gabe Sapolsky. He's a self-serving racist who dumped his loyal she male for the boss' daughter.

This post is hilarious for throwing in the "racist" tag for no reason and randomly going after Gabe Sapolsky.

• Like 1