DVDVR Message Board

Banning question.

Jerry Hattrick

God...JerseyKidd...He came back at one point as Pizza Face Dan or some crap like that, and then he was gone again. JTU has yet to return as well.

And thank Christ Helois never came back.

JerseyKidd was a holdover from the green board who took being a complete dickhead onto the new-old-old-old board. He didn't last long after that.

JTU was a know-it-all dick who primarily posted in the TFW and Comics folders and liked to hang off of Snowden's jock. He got banned for being a know-it-all dick...He may have been banned by OSJ if memory serves.

Helois got banned, finally, for making horribly insensitive comments about the troops. This was after he concerned trolled for a good year or two.

Oh man, and now I just realized that we'll never be able to go back and look at Resident Evil's flameout.

• Like 1

What was the name of that guy, who was the first and only person to ever introduce himself in his own thread?

People then researched his nickname and found posts on another board revealing the guy as an absolutely terrible human being.

He only lasted for about a week, but the whole thing was pretty funny.

I think his name was TigerSomething or his avatar was a tiger.

Jurt Hopke wasn't a troll, he just loooooooooooooooooooved the LA Lakers and was nearly insufferable come playoffs time. Also, bonus points if you remember the Jurt Hopke reference.

Dukes was just abrasive and not a bad guy when engaged in calm discussion.   JerseyKidd was downright infuriating.

He paled in comparison to Blackjack Parsons, Ripclawe, and Evil Iraqi.... there was some board villainy for you..  I think I would've legit slashed their tires if I ever saw them park at a supermarket and I am supposed to be the good natured one around here.

I got along with Kurt and think he's a good bro.  Marriage and Fatherhood changed him for the better.

I kinda miss John Hyperion and his "everyone who disagrees with me is wrong" debate style.

JTU was a know-it-all dick who primarily posted in the TFW and Comics folders and liked to hang off of Snowden's jock. He got banned for being a know-it-all dick...He may have been banned by OSJ if memory serves.

One of my finest moments if I do say so myself...

Dukes was just abrasive and not a bad guy when engaged in calm discussion.   JerseyKidd was downright infuriating.

He paled in comparison to Blackjack Parsons, Ripclawe, and Evil Iraqi.... there was some board villainy for you..  I think I would've legit slashed their tires if I ever saw them park at a supermarket and I am supposed to be the good natured one around here.

Ripclawe and Evil Iraqi, names I thought I'd never hear again. A billion points.  

Kurtie imposed a self-ban to finish up with some school, or something. Up until then, that wife of his (Miss Anthrope?) liked to spout off in defense of Kurt. Kurt getting upset over people calling him Jurt because he typo'd Jurt Angle was funny, though. I never had much of a problem with the guy.

And Ripclawe, yeah, holy shit. Haven't seen that name in forever.

God, now I wish we had an archive because I want to go back and look at Dean's threads where he ordered people to defend their board lives. That was very short lived, but I wondered if anyone survived. The heads on a stake period was funny as well.

EDIT: I think in one of those defend you life threads, Dean said something like "200 posts and not a single one of them was relevant." That made me chuckle.

Oh God...Now I'm remembering more stuff. Who was the guy that was banned and went and made his own DVDVR forum? Was that also the same guy that went around on other sites calling Dean a neo-con?`