DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-3-14

MGFanJay

Also - in the WON update from yesterday there is a note about how the Miz and Ziggler are going to form sort of Angry Man Tag Team hence the Ziggler interview and Miz's weird... whatever that was.

-- Regarding the angles the last week or so, the idea is a DISGRUNTLED ANGRY MEN tag-team of Miz and Dolph Ziggler. Yes. Cannot wait.

I would like to point that the Real Double J Jessie James and Rockabilly where two acts that were going nowhere and got over as a very over act as a team.  I would say Ziggler's better than Gunn, the Miz... well, he's not as good on the stick as Armstrong.

As for Miz and Ziggler being like the outlaws I hope we don't have to see a painfully long and eventually abandoned angle of them stealing stuff from other wrestlers to start things off.

Who are they going to dump off the side of the stage in a dumpster? God I hope its Miz. Wait, dammit. ..

Brahm babram brahm. "Oh you didn't know? Really? Rrrrreally? Really. Rrrrrrrrrrrreally? Well I'm The Miz, and I'm AWESOME and do you know who my tag team partner is? Really? Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally? He's Dolph Ziggler." *long pause where they just stare at the crowd* "AWESOME."

Remember when Ric Flair gave Miz the figure four?

• Like 2

Miz is interesting when anyone is punching him in the face.

Fixed it for you.

Well I didn't he was only interesting when only Big Show was punching him in the face. And let's not limit it to being punched in the face. I'm pretty sure it would be great to watch Miz getting kicked in the face. And let's not limit it to the face. I'm pretty sure it would be great to watch the Miz being punched in the balls. Or tasered. In the balls.

• Like 1

I spent a lot of time endorsing WWE Champion Miz. I think he's a terrible smiling baby face, worse than most, but if they actually pull the trigger on a full heel team with Dolph... Holy shit, I'm in.

Well to be fair, they only saw him as like Cena because he was stupid enough to say "hey sure, I'll do all the interviews you want me to" to them. Ziggler and Miz as a couple of obnoxious assholes would be great. Have Flair come back and be like "it took you long enough".