DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

I think the argument would be made that Cody's RAW moonsault was done more to the center of the cage so Road Dogg would have had to know which way left or right Cody was going to angle more toward, but thst gif does show that a guy can move to get set up better of need be.

Doesn't hurt that the guy catching in the gif is Cesaro, who's lightyears better than Road Dogg ever was.

l.gif

Ibushi in DDT is fucking insane.  Makes you realize just how much NJPW reels him in.

Speaking of NJPW, they really must've hated this match, considering their heavy champ is in a match with an uncontrolled Ibushi.

I think the argument would be made that Cody's RAW moonsault was done more to the center of the cage so Road Dogg would have had to know which way left or right Cody was going to angle more toward, but thst gif does show that a guy can move to get set up better of need be.

Doesn't hurt that the guy catching in the gif is Cesaro, who's lightyears better than Road Dogg ever was.

I'd dive off of a cage if Cesaro or Harper were catching me, those guys have probably caught more guys doing out of control shit than anyone in the world. 

• Like 1

You'd think an ex-boxer could lay one in. Christ, it's JAPAN. Dudes break their opponents' nose as a planned spot there.

Exaggeration or did that actually happen?

Tenryu's done it a couple of times with (I think) Fujinami and Kojima. Just full-on punching them in the face multiple times. Think he did it to Fujinami on one of the Dome shows.

Honestly, for about a minute, I was trying to figure out when Shawn Michaels ever superkicked any of the divas.

I thought it was Shawn and Bryan at first.

People have really been leaning into strikes these days, between that, Big E getting kicked square in the face, and everyone trying to get concussed with the Brogue kick, I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up by management.

Have they ever explained why Christian is usually an odd shade of orange these days?  Addicted to tanning?  Eats too many sweet potatoes?  Stands too close to the microwave?  Bitten by a radioactive Edge and it gave him superpowers?

9cxc0sL.gif

All right, who is it, cuz that totally looks like a man (HBK, Rollins etc.) hitting it?!

ibbZkA6bfxqUBV.gif

Oddly, this isn't even the nuttiest Psicosis pole bump, in ECW the one time I saw him hit it so hard that he hooked the pole with his arm and kinda swung around it.