DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

The divas draw in young women.  AJ and Kaitlyn are always retweeting stuff from parents of little girls and teenagers who buy their merchandise, dress up like them, admire them.  I honestly think they probably see the divas as a way to draw in the whole family....little billy drags the family to the wrestling show why not have something that appeals to little sister and makes her want a t shirt too...

tumblr_lu4m1y_Ei_Ic1qzquwto1_500.jpg

Plus then there's a little something for daddy, yeah...That's when I tell them "Bring on the girls!!!!"

Don't ban me until you look up Andy Daly.

• Like 3

They never called Kaitlyn fat. AJ would insult her by saying she had man shoulders or something like that. Which was true, she had a female body builder look, despite the pretty face and fake big cans.

AJ used to call her Ms. Piggy. You wouldn't consider that calling her fat? Or are we simply referring to commentators.

You guys want to know the real reason Sara Del Ray isn't on tv? They don't want the divas putting on GOOD matches. They want them filling 5 minutes in between 2 segments on Raw or between 2 hot matches on a PPV.

So what happens if/when Paige gets called up?

You guys want to know the real reason Sara Del Ray isn't on tv? They don't want the divas putting on GOOD matches. They want them filling 5 minutes in between 2 segments on Raw or between 2 hot matches on a PPV.

The divas matches these days are hardly the worst way kill 5 - 10 minutes these days.

I never understood why so many people shit on divas matches by default like they are only sub group that is directionless and/or heatless.

23d9a2869c4411e39e350ecbac9c2ada_8.jpg

"Hey kid, let me ask you a question.  You ever been with a MILF before?  Well, there's this cool website on the internet, the internet, that's a thing they make with computers.  Can you believe it?  Anyway, it's called CougarLife.com.  It's a place where you can hook up with older experienced women.  How bout that?  Horny old ladies that are DTF.  That's CougarLife.com and tell 'em ol' Cold Stone sent ya."

• Like 9

"Hey kid, let me ask you a question.  You ever been with a MILF before?  Well, there's this cool website on the internet, the internet, that's a thing they make with computers.  Can you believe it?  Anyway, it's called CougarLife.com.  It's a place where you can hook up with older experienced women.  How bout that?  Horny old ladies that are DTF.  That's CougarLife.com and tell 'em ol' Cold Stone sent ya."

You forgot to add, "for the workin man!"

You forgot to add, "for the workin man!"

"Swig of beer for the working man!  The guy out there driving a truck, hauling freight, maybe they're out there training clients to lift those heavy-ass kettlebells.  Did you know that the world of personal training is heating up?  Whatever kind of work they're doing, I salute them.  They're out there working they asses off to make that dollar to pay those gimmicks they keep sending in the mail called bills and the last thing they want to do after a long day of earning that dollar is to go out and pay for some pussy.  You don't want to have to go to some bus stop and pick up a cheap hooker.  That's how you get syphilis in your eyeball!  You done paid for pussy and now your eyes are all fucked up because you didn't go to CougarLife.com.  That's a website where you can find experienced older women that know how to make love to a younger man.  Ain't that something, Urethra?  That's CougarLife.com and use promo code 'STEVE' to take advantage of their February manage-a-twat special."

• Like 13

Edge looks better since he's gotten off the road.  Looks at least a decade younger too.

(Also, is that actually Austin?  Doesn't look like Austin to me except for the facial hair.  Although the last pic I saw of Austin is probably years out of date by now.)