DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

What? I really do not understand the basis of your arguments, maybe I can see the "look of a diva" part but she certainly isn't fat and she's certainly not an awful wrestler, if she was I doubt WWE would hire her to train people to wrestle.

They felt Sexi Star was fat.....

sexy-star.jpg

in WWE World Del Rey's obese

The life of Blue Demon Jr

2jbqqtw.jpg

ac2zc6.jpg

24d55cy.jpg

34nicdl.jpg

acrjub.jpg

2jd5bnk.jpg

2aijwk0.jpg

2nlpw8.jpg

Tenryu doll

2wptawh.jpg

Camacho and Tama Tonga with Papa

• Like 1

I don't know, they've certainly made fun of women's weight in the past such as Mickie who was far from overweight but if you look at Aksana, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella..  these aren't sickly looking divas, they're fit. The announcers don't comment on their appearance. Maybe times have changed.

You guys want to know the real reason Sara Del Ray isn't on tv? They don't want the divas putting on GOOD matches. They want them filling 5 minutes in between 2 segments on Raw or between 2 hot matches on a PPV. 

• Like 1

I don't get why they even bother at this point. They would need to put more effort into the division to be any kind of ratings draw. Their matches always lose viewers. They could easily have all of the divas in manager roles and scrap the whole division. Add their 5 minutes to a Cesaro match. I wouldn't mind if they did put more effort in and had diva story lines but they never will.

Every diva angle in recent memory: Diva A pins Diva B (who is champion) in a non-title/tag match and gets a title shot. The next month, Diva C pins whichever of A/B won the title match in a non-title/tag match and gets a title shot. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Not that the TNA knockouts division is much different these days.

HEY SHUT UP WHITE KNIGHT IGNORE WWE'S LONG HISTORY OF HIRING FITNESS MODELS TO TRAIN THEM TO BE WRESTLERS U R A WHITE KNIGHT

Sara Del Ray getting tired of the travel might be perfectly true but you can't ignore the fact that she wasn't killing Michelle McCool on Smackdown already ages ago. #whiteknight

Weird over reaction.

No she was in Japan as she was more interested in Wrestling that style at the time.

To kill the divas discussion i should just post all of those joshi nudes, who wants to see Bison Kimura's hairy bits?  :rolleyes:

Well those would need to be posted in the Bison Kimura WOTD thread

• Like 2

The divas draw in young women.  AJ and Kaitlyn are always retweeting stuff from parents of little girls and teenagers who buy their merchandise, dress up like them, admire them.  I honestly think they probably see the divas as a way to draw in the whole family....little billy drags the family to the wrestling show why not have something that appeals to little sister and makes her want a t shirt too...