DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I had the best worst idea watch a Raw Tuesday - Reigns/Taker at WM31, Reigns wins, only to be swarmed by Druids and carried off. He appears the next night on Raw as the new Undertaker, revealing it to be a spirit that chooses its host.

Taker entering the HOF would be the reason it decided to move on.

• Like 4

Probably because they'd all still lose in the first round.

I don't care what anybody says about Lucha, if Steve Austin doesn't understand it, it doesn't make sense.

Well fuck... I should just close that sub-forum down then. Steve Austin said so.

Sorry both Santos. Sorry Blue Panther. Sorry Eddie.

• Like 2

Someone needs to be a Zeb Coulter gimmick poster for any foreigner in March Madness.  And we need public voting where we can see who voted for who.

Get Sweetser. He's doing the Zeb gimmick in ECCW anyways.

I don't care what anybody says about Lucha, if Steve Austin doesn't understand it, it doesn't make sense.

Well fuck... I should just close that sub-forum down then. Steve Austin said so.

Stupid flippy-floppies!  It's a good thing a guy in a lucha mask has never been a WWE champion.  Oh.  Right.

I had the best worst idea watch a Raw Tuesday - Reigns/Taker at WM31, Reigns wins, only to be swarmed by Druids and carried off. He appears the next night on Raw as the new Undertaker, revealing it to be a spirit that chooses its host.

Taker entering the HOF would be the reason it decided to move on.

I don't know about Reigns but is it weird that I love this idea?

Stupid flippy-floppies!  It's a good thing a guy in a lucha mask has never been a WWE champion.  Oh.  Right.

Let's all fondly remember Rey's 2.5 hour reign as WWE Champ.

You appear to not be aware that that is the bottom line.

Let's all fondly remember Rey's 2.5 hour reign as WWE Champ.

Or his 2 different runs as World Heavyweight Champ since everyone is being smart alecky today

Big Show is one of the best, smartest wrestlers on the roster, so for the guy who's annoyed by him, you basically suck and I don't get you at all. The onus of explaining Big Show sucking on this board is definitely on you and not the other way around since we've all gone at length the things he does very well. OH HE'S THE BIG SLOW doesn't really cut it.

That said, I don't think he had a standout 2013 though, with the Orton match being particularly unfortunate. I think things might have been different if Henry didn't go down and we got Show/Henry vs Shield matches more. I don't think he wins over a lot of guys this year.

I think that's the second most I've been yelled at on this board since Spunk ca. 2007.

It just boils down to personal taste. He just bores me to no end. He's almost on the same level as The Miz to me. Whenever his music hits I just roll my eyes and doze off. I've seen the matches he's been praised for the previous year and thought they were decent, but overrated.

Is there any question who will win this year anyways? I mean, it's the same guy who wins every year, but this year it seems to be especially obvious.

I can't wait for the million air bill jokes that will somehow propel Henry 2 rounds too far.  

Which reminds me, a new rule will be instituted to disallow votes from any body who makes a "best for business" joke.

• Like 3

Big Show is one of the best, smartest wrestlers on the roster, so for the guy who's annoyed by him, you basically suck and I don't get you at all. The onus of explaining Big Show sucking on this board is definitely on you and not the other way around since we've all gone at length the things he does very well. OH HE'S THE BIG SLOW doesn't really cut it.

That said, I don't think he had a standout 2013 though, with the Orton match being particularly unfortunate. I think things might have been different if Henry didn't go down and we got Show/Henry vs Shield matches more. I don't think he wins over a lot of guys this year.

I think that's the second most I've been yelled at on this board since Spunk ca. 2007.

It just boils down to personal taste. He just bores me to no end. He's almost on the same level as The Miz to me. Whenever his music hits I just roll my eyes and doze off. I've seen the matches he's been praised for the previous year and thought they were decent, but overrated.

Is there any question who will win this year anyways? I mean, it's the same guy who wins every year, but this year it seems to be especially obvious.

Punk will win.