DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Is it weird that I don't think I've ever participated in March Madness?  And I've been around since '98/99ish!

So that's why you're so squeaky clean and beloved.

It's time you got a little dirty.  I hereby insist that Caley's vote should count for 20 votes.  And that if he doesn't vote in a round, both combatants are eliminated.

So Lance Storm is training David Benoit, per a class photo on the Storm Academy site. On the bright side, at least Lance isn't some unscrupulous booker/trainer who's going wide-eyed at the thought of selling Benoit Jr as the ultimate heel.

Did the match between Jericho and Meng in Mexico that won I think Box y Lucha's match of the year award ever air? 

His story about them drinking all night, then being forced to do an excruciating morning workout routine because, ya know, it's Meng and he wants you to, is really funny.

The TLC channel should snap up the rights to Raw. Pro wrestling is classy programming compared to what else is on that God forsaken channel.

Do you also say "DC Comics" and "ATM Machine"?

TLC is no longer "The Learning Channel" just "TLC" so "the TLC channel" is perfectly acceptable. I think it's partially owned by Disney/ABC, so it's likely not going to happen in any event.

Which in itself is fucking infuriating because I've never seen the "Waterfalls" video played on there once.

• Like 5

Choosing between Davey and Miz is a little like choosing between the electric chair and lethal injection.

I don't think so.  Both of those at least offer the eventuality of sweet, blessed silence.

In other words, at some point they stop bothering you.

• Like 1

Choosing between Davey and Miz is a little like choosing between the electric chair and lethal injection.

That's the point. I wanna hear arguments that go "This guys sucks a little less" with the same passion that comes with Bryan vs. Punk or Cesaro vs. Aries.

Someone tell me who the hell I'm supposed to put in this March Madness thing from TNA. I tried watching videos on Youtube and I almost gave up on the whole thing. Now I'm thinking of filling in their spots with people from Wrestling Is Anal Leakage.

Aren't we getting Davey Richards/Ken Anderson in the first round? I have my campaign buttons all polished and everything.