DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Someone tell me who the hell I'm supposed to put in this March Madness thing from TNA. I tried watching videos on Youtube and I almost gave up on the whole thing. Now I'm thinking of filling in their spots with people from Wrestling Is Anal Leakage.

Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Christopher Daniels and his appletinis

That's it. Maybe Samoa Joe. I guess now that Davey Richards is on the TNA roster, he goes in too.

I think I'm more than willing to put Spud in for Rippa since he helps run the joint. It's the very least I could do for mucking up the board every March.

And of the three clips I've watched of TNA so far, Spud's been the most interesting personality in all of them.

I feel like the TNA entrant should just be put up against Bryan or Cesaro to get it overwith.

Spud or Aries is my vote, however, as when I see TNA, those are the only two guys I care about.

Someone tell me who the hell I'm supposed to put in this March Madness thing from TNA. I tried watching videos on Youtube and I almost gave up on the whole thing. Now I'm thinking of filling in their spots with people from Wrestling Is Anal Leakage.

Joseph Park/Abyss

Bully Ray

AJ Styles

Magnus

Bobby Roode

James Storm

Austin Aries

Samoa Joe

Kurt Angle

Norv Fernum

Christopher Daniels

I saw one OVW Spud match where he was a total babyface against a guy with a dancing gimmick. Enjoyed it at the time, is there much OVW online?

You can watch whole episodes of their TV from their website, which gets uploaded weekly I think, and some guys cut out their individual matches and post them on youtube.

• Like 1

I thought TNA was legit pretty good in 2012.  Then they got full blown A&8s and they've just been the drizzling shits since.

Most of the usual suspects were fine but there was (and still is) so much talking and bad booking that it colors over anything that happened in the ring.  The only big standout performances that come to mind came from AJ Styles (vs. Bully Ray) and Taryn Terrell (vs. Gail Kim).

Spud spent most of the year in OVW completely miscast as a babyface but the people there were into him.  Same for Rob Terry.  Jay Bradley was pretty good there too.  He started a MMA gimmick recently that's pretty good.

• Like 1