DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I think they pierced Venis' nose, and Venis in turn tattooed his own initials on Albert's ass cheek.

Oh yeah, we definitely need to bring back the Attitude Era.

You betcha.

But don't you want to know how much more it could have escalated?? Especially considering they'd gotten to the point where nearly every main event feud had to include someone being thrown off the stage on Raw at some point.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a psychotic fat guy gimmick, with vignettes showing him to be really skinny as a young adult, but his obsession with guys like Rikishi lead him to becoming morbidly obese. Now shunned from the world of normal people, he seeks his revenge on dancing fat guys everywhere.....and stalking the Funkadactyls. Show some more vignettes showing he's kidnapped Tensai and he has him down a hole somewhere insisting he put the lotion on his skin or whatever.......you then lead to a blow off match with the stipulation that if psychotic fat guy wins, the babyface must pay for his lapband surgery.

I'd like to see a psychotic fat guy gimmick, with vignettes showing him to be really skinny as a young adult, but his obsession with guys like Rikishi lead him to becoming morbidly obese. Now shunned from the world of normal people, he seeks his revenge on dancing fat guys everywhere.....and stalking the Funkadactyls. Show some more vignettes showing he's kidnapped Tensai and he has him down a hole somewhere insisting he put the lotion on his skin or whatever.......you then lead to a blow off match with the stipulation that if psychotic fat guy wins, the babyface must pay for his lapband surgery.

You just spoiled the Bray Wyatt blow off.

• Like 1

You just spoiled the Bray Wyatt blow off.

At least Bray has that chair to sit in when he blows up.

Batista needs a rocker.