DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble

Brian Fowler

Fuck Mick Foley. Own biggest fan. His head disappeared up his own asshole years ago.

I feel the only way I can ever get one over him though is, in the spirit of creepy online douchery, is to go out of my way to masturbate over his daughter and make sure he knows about it.

I'm a longtime Foley fan so I can't necessarily get behind the first part, if anything just because I can't make myself talk bad about him.....

But that second part......I can't for the life of me explain why it made me laugh so hard, but it did.  Like, legit until I had tears in my eyes.  Well done, sir.

Yeah the guy was an ass when he toured here with his comedy tour. I hold a grudge.

Not quite masturbate in the toilets at his next comedy show then surprise him with a cum fisted mandible claw as he's walking off, but not far off it.

• Like 1

Fuck Mick Foley. Own biggest fan. His head disappeared up his own asshole years ago.

I feel the only way I can ever get one over him though is, in the spirit of creepy online douchery, is to go out of my way to masturbate over his daughter and make sure he knows about it.

I'm a longtime Foley fan so I can't necessarily get behind the first part, if anything just because I can't make myself talk bad about him.....

But that second part......I can't for the life of me explain why it made me laugh so hard, but it did.  Like, legit until I had tears in my eyes.  Well done, sir.

Yeah the guy was an ass when he toured here with his comedy tour. I hold a grudge.

Not quite masturbate in the toilets at his next comedy show then surprise him with a cum fisted mandible claw as he's walking off, but not far off it.

Wow, strange.  I work for a wrestling company in Dayton, OH that also promotes concerts out of our building.  We had him in doing his standup and he was super cool to everyone.  Couldn't have been easier to work with or more pleasant.

So I can't say anything that hasn't already been said about the Rumble itself and wishing D-Bry had been in it.  What I can say though is that the booking makes me angry because if people weren't so worked up over the finish, we'd be having a lot more fun talking about how feeble and embarrassing Kevin Nash was tonight.  It's a shame too because physically the guy looks great......everyone should look so great at 54.  Until he moves, that is.  At that point he seemed to be struggling to even walk without everything from the navel down exploding into dust.  Just stop, man.  Stop.

Did it look to anyone else, when he went over the ropes, that he thought about holding on for awhile to sell the moment, and even looked up like he was going to skin the cat...and then was like "HAHAHAHA Hey, World, I'm gonna skin the...Ow...my wrists don't need this.  They need the rest of me to take a nap.  Nap is the best outcome for this day for me." and just stood up (he's too tall to actually "drop" down) and walked away. 

• Like 3

Sheamus/Bryan is going to be the "Vince/Hunter fight over control of the WWE" match, isn't it?

I'd caution Bryan & Sheamus to remember what happened to the last proxy wrestlers in a Wrestlemania match.

If Hunter is tied up with Punk I'm not sure how that will work.

The whole show will be a best of 7 series, with Hunter's people being the foils to Vince's.

Hunter/Punk

Sheamus/Bryan

Lesnar/Taker

Wyatt/Cena, etc.

Plus Hogan & Foley in the "older stars begging Vince to do something about The Machine" roles

Wow, strange.  I work for a wrestling company in Dayton, OH that also promotes concerts out of our building.  We had him in doing his standup and he was super cool to everyone.  Couldn't have been easier to work with or more pleasant.

I met Mick Foley back in 2003 and he was great with me.

But that second part......I can't for the life of me explain why it made me laugh so hard, but it did. Like, legit until I had tears in my eyes. Well done, sir.

Wow, strange. I work for a wrestling company in Dayton, OH that also promotes concerts out of our building. We had him in doing his standup and he was super cool to everyone. Couldn't have been easier to work with or more pleasant.

Just because he was great doesn't mean you didn't get a handful of cum.

I stopped giving a shit about Foley when I read his third auto biography or whatever the fuck it was and he spends chapters ogling Trish and Melina both I believe. Going as far as trying to "make" Melina. Anybody pushing Melina as the future of anything in wrestling clearly is delusional. 

• Like 1

That neagtive reaction from Rey Mysterio's entry on in the Royal Rumble match really was something with the boos for him, crowd chanting no for Sheamus's Brogue Kick and for Batista.

EDIT: Forgot about the crowd reaction to Orton/Cena as well.

Edited by The Natural

But that second part......I can't for the life of me explain why it made me laugh so hard, but it did. Like, legit until I had tears in my eyes. Well done, sir.

Wow, strange. I work for a wrestling company in Dayton, OH that also promotes concerts out of our building. We had him in doing his standup and he was super cool to everyone. Couldn't have been easier to work with or more pleasant.

Just because he was great doesn't mean you didn't get a handful of cum.

It's a pity Insane Pro Wrestling is no longer around.

I'd buy a gimmick of a deranged sexual predator who instead of putting his fingers in his mouth ala the Great Muta, puts them down his pants, giving him a loaded mandible jizz claw, and depending on the STD he was carrying at the time, would either blind guys, or send them insane, or just plain put them on the shelf for a while with hepatitis.

• Like 1

Soooooo....

not a good rumble then?

I don't know. I enjoyed it,, for the most part. The opener was great. The rumble match was...well, it was a rumble match. Which is a positive thing.

Yeah, the guy winning was who everyone knew was going to win but few people wanted to win, there weren't many nostalgia entrants, but if you ignore the hysteria surrounding the lack of Daniel Bryan in the final, well it was good. Lesnar whooping Big Show with a chair felt like it went on forever, Cena & Orton was about as uninteresting as you would expect from that pairing, but really, it was a fun show. I sort of get the outrage because it does feel like they're missing the boat with a guy I'd really like to see given a chance to take the baton & run with it (awful mixed metaphors there), but just as a wrestling show, it was enjoyable on the whole with much more good than bad.

Also, I really can't believe people still bite at Gonzalez's posts. Come on. His material is staler than week old bread that's just been left out on the counter & yet someone always replies to him & we end up with another 15 page thread about fucking ratings, as if they matter a jot to anyone who isn't employed by or is a shareholder in the WWE.

Stuff that I am sure was covered in these 19 pages that no one will find thanks to all the nonsense

Based on the announce participant list - Xavier Woods and the Prime Time Players all lost their spots in the Rumble. God - Titus O'Neill better be watching his back when the post-Mania Turk comes looking for him.

Just to clear up this point - that was the first time the JBL had been in a Rumble. Layfield himself had been in previous Rumbles

I'm not going to wade through 20 pages of people shitting on the WWE (and justifiably so). But I predicted the crowd shitting on Batista the moment the first teaser appeared. Good shit. Fuck that old man. I'd honestly want a Kevin Nash title run over him headlining Wrestlemania.

On one hand I dug Lesnar/Show and Bray/Bryan and for the most part the Royal Rumble was pretty decent, but the lack of real surprise/nostalgia entrants was a bit disappointing though.

I've largely quit on wrestling these days- and I started almost 30 years ago thanks to the Midnight Express.

I mostly check this board to see if it's safe to start watching again, and Eric Embry.

This cost WWE 60 bucks as I was thinking about the Network,  Not now.

That doesn't even make any sense.  Why not spend the ten bucks a month and enjoy everything you used to love about pro wrestling and just don't bother watching any of the new stuff?  That's like saying "I was going to subscribe to Spotify but everything that came out this month sucks."

I'm on board with a lot of the hatred, but this whole "F the Network" as a reaction just feels like cutting your nose to spite your face.

I don't get it either. I don't really see what one has to do with the other.

I'd rather watch the Dexter finale than Orton vs. Batista at WM XXX. 

Let's not get ridiculous.

My first thought after I read Mysterio at No.30: "Good God are they stupid."

Seriously, you have a guy who has a connection with a crowd that makes people go to shows seemingly just to see him. He's over with everyone, has great matches, turns any shit angle into gold, and the only thing the WWE can think to do is try to find ways to make the crowd like him less. I'm very very confused.

For what it's worth, to steal an idea from Twitter, if they wanted to be completely trolltastic about it, they should have had Barrett come out at 30.

• Like 1

Batista has a movie coming out this summer so we all knew there was probably a Dwayne Johnson clause in his contract saying that he'd get a title run that would most likely end around SummerSlam or so.  We all knew it was coming.

If you are going to be angry at somebody for the booking, blame The Rock.

Bryan will get his day but the longer they keep you guessing when his time will be, the longer you will stay on the hook.  All of y'all are marks getting worked.

What I am trying to figure out is what the fuck is up with the Bray Wyatt monster push?  I suppose they want the cult to successfully transition the mid-card and ride Bryant's coat tails to get there..