DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble

Brian Fowler

Here's the thing guys. There is one more PPV before WM that features the World Title being defended in the Elimination Chamber with Bryan participating. So please finally exhale, relax, and prepare yourself some warm malted Ovaltine with a slice of toast before going to bed.

• Like 1

So which one of you is this

?

Damn, Kevin Steen was pissed.

Speaking as someone who hasn't given wwe a dime since wrestlemania 13, I was looking forward to paying for the network. I'm now crafting an foley family essay & boycotting until Dragon overcomes whatever we're butthurt about!

• Like 1

Here's the thing guys. There is one more PPV before WM that features the World Title being defended in the Elimination Chamber with Bryan participating. So please finally exhale, relax, and prepare yourself some warm malted Ovaltine with a slice of toast before going to bed.

someone just had a December to Dismember flashback of Bryan going out first and Bobby Lashley winning the title.

Don't worry, if Bryan goes over, it's because the almighty wurlitzer of the internet made them change their plan. If he doesn't win, then they're all morons

God, I don't know what pisses me off more - the current booking of Daniel Bryan, or the idea of Brock jobbing to Batista at Wrestlemania.

yeah, how long can they drag out "Brock wants the champ" before he faces the champ? you'd think February is the month for that match unless Brock keeps getting sidetracked on his way to the Fireworks Factory and he loses to the Undertaker at WM30

So what exactly do they do with the chamber match? Do we have to suffer 40 minutes of Orton making faces in the chamber?

They already said this year's chamber is to determine who the unified champ will be at Mania (which opens a whole other can of worms regarding cheapening the Rumble) so the answer to your question is...yeah, probably.

At the same time, I assume Cena, Brock, Punk and Bryan will all be in the match so it should be pretty awesome even if the winner is obvious.

By the way, not to beat a dead horse, but the Dolphins dude on Reddit/Twitter was 5-for-5 tonight on his spoilers.

While his run is impressive, predicting tonight's show was so easy even Davey Scatino (Sopranos reference!) could've gotten it right. I guess from reading this thread there are some poor misguided souls who think WWE listens to fan reaction and adjusts long term booking plans accordingly or can change pre scripted outcomes in the ring. Most of us saw the rumored Mania card over a month ago with Cena-Bray, Punk-HHH and Dave-Orton so tonight was just a fait accompli.

These furious fan videos all feel so staged now. If this guy was that upset he'd show true dedication to his craft like the kid who was so angry he tried shoving his remote up his ass.

I give him credit for making the utmost music possible out of the instrument that God gave him.

I've largely quit on wrestling these days- and I started almost 30 years ago thanks to the Midnight Express.

I mostly check this board to see if it's safe to start watching again, and Eric Embry.

This cost WWE 60 bucks as I was thinking about the Network,  Not now.

They should put El Torito under Rey's mask, it'd work out for the best at this point. His part of the match was so much fun.

I really enjoyed the Torito part, actually

El Torito was fun

Best part of tonight was Tortio

All of you disgust me.

and foils HGH's interference

And you. Stop that.