From the observer site

All six members of the Elimination Chamber match are now official

Randy Orton (champion)

John Cena

Daniel Bryan

Sheamus

Antonio Cesaro

Christian

So, is that some sort of spoiler that something happened at the Smackdown taping to make it so?

Doesn't it look like some of those guys could be teased as someone who Brock Lesnar could attack on the way to the ring in order to take his place in the chamber?

What the hell was that? Shouldnt Smackdown spoilers be hidden? Im sorry but I dont think that was cool to show the Chamber qualifiers.

Lighten up, Francis.

After Cindy breaks up with Todd, Sam finally asks Cindy out on a date after she tells Bill that she has a crush on Sam and wants Bill to convince Sam to invite her to a party. Sam, Neal, and, Bill find themselves nervously attending a make-out party. Much to Lindsay's disappointment, the Weirs allow Nick to stay the night at their house after Nick's father sells his 29-piece drum kit.

After Ken's girlfriend, Amy, reveals to him that she was born an intersex woman, Ken questions his sexuality and his over analysis of his relationship with her leads him to the conclusion that he has to break up with her. Sam is having a terrible time dating Cindy, who reveals herself to be shallow, rude, and egotistical. He tries to find the courage to break up with her. Lindsay struggles with asking Vice President George Bush a question during an assembly.

By chance, Lindsay and the freaks find out that Nick has been dating Sara (Lizzy Caplan) and she has been teaching him to dance for an upcoming disco competition. Daniel, afraid of failing another test, is caught trying to pull the fire alarm. As punishment, he is forced to join the Audio/Visual club. The geeks respond to his presence coldly at first, but they later invite him to a game of Dungeons & Dragons. As a result of Lindsay's outstanding grades, she receives an invitation to an academic summit at the University of Michigan taking place for two weeks during the summer. However, she is unsure of whether or not she wants to attend.

Are you watching Freaks n Geeks with Mrs. Drew or are you re-watching? If this is your first time through, have you finished?

• Like 4

Following his actions toward the referee at Sunday’s Royal Rumble event, WWE has fined Brock Lesnar $10,000. The ruling came down less than 48 hours after The Anomaly delivered an onslaught to Big Show at the pay-per-view in Pittsburgh. His tirade continued the next night on Raw when a furious Lesnar attacked former WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust. -- WWE.com

I post this not because it is particularly compelling kayfabe news, but because... The Anomaly? 

Where does WWE come up with these retarded fucking nicknames?

Following his actions toward the referee at Sunday’s Royal Rumble event, WWE has fined Brock Lesnar $10,000. The ruling came down less than 48 hours after The Anomaly delivered an onslaught to Big Show at the pay-per-view in Pittsburgh. His tirade continued the next night on Raw when a furious Lesnar attacked former WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust. -- WWE.com

I post this not because it is particularly compelling kayfabe news, but because... The Anomaly? 

Where does WWE come up with these retarded fucking nicknames?

Star Trek? Just wait til the Rift in the Space-Time Continuum make their debut.

At first, I thought it was just a mis-spellchecked typo of the Authority.

Wow, I didn't know Ole Anderson has multple sclerosis. His mood and demeanor makes perfect sense to me now, living with someone that has MS. Damn, that's terrible.

I knew he had it, but how long has he had it? He's always been a dick from most accounts.

so yeah, that's an interesting development?

granted, the random internet source claimed Punk as the instigator for the whole thing (in a "i'm going home" sense). Which considering the recent record of accurate internet news about the WWE means he's going off TV for awhile to heal up any nagging injuries and becoming Corporate CM Punk in April.