DVDVR Message Board

JAN 2014 WRESTLING DISCUSSION REBOOT THREAD

RIPPA

I didn't have the heart to say anything. People were enjoying themselves. 

This. I came into it thinking "god everyone is going to have to list their shit" and then I looked my own up. It's fun.

As far as Bourne goes, if they really want to push him initially he'll get over again and people will care. Have the announcers make a big deal of it, have him totally own someone in a sprint, try and keep the momentum going after that. Maybe have him trip up somebody like Ryback to start.

Mike DiBiase was found hiding underneath a bunch of boxes and had a really long stand-off with police over violating probation or parole or something.

Bourne should be a surprise entrant at the Rumble, I think he might get a pop but maybe that is just because I miss watching some sprinty highspot matches. 

Chris Benoit killed his family on my birthday. /thread

Maybe all that synthetic pot caught up to him.  If Evan Bourne made a surprise appearance at the Rumble, or on a RAW, would the crowd react at all?  I say no.

Can he run out, climb to the top rope, and do a shooting star press attempt that somehow ends in a Roman Reigns superman punch?

I just want the Real Americans to win the tag titles, announce that they are the only Real Americans in the history of the WWE, and Hogan comes out with the Usos in red and yellow because Hulkamania is running wild on Samoa, brother- whatcha gonna do when Jimmy, Jey, and the Hulkster run wild on youuuuuu' and when he says their names he points at the wrong ones.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

tumblr_mzvu83G8PV1qec8dto1_250.giftumblr_mzvu83G8PV1qec8dto2_250.gif

• Like 3

I, too, was born on a date!

12118029815_00e5fbbe0c.jpg

So, uh...does anyone know what Evan Bourne has been doing this whole time? Why he hasn't returned? Why he hasn't been released if they aren't going to do anything with him? What about Big Zeke, JTG, and Yoshi? Are they all just sitting at home? Where's Layla? Did anyone else notice Teddy Long disappearing?

Or how about this: Does Curtis Axel have a finishing maneuver? Can you prove it?

Bourne got into a car accident and destroyed his foot during his suspension. Multiple breaks and dislocations that put him out a year. He did one match last year at NXT.

Zeke got 2 hernias in training last month, and had surgery last week. Layla hurt her knee again.

JTG and Yoshi appear on Superstars.

Axel's finisher is a shitty neckbreaker.

is Axel's finisher worse than my finisher idea of "put the guy in a clawhold while in a front face lock, then give him a neckbreaker while he's still in the clawhold"?

you'd think he'd just use the Perfect Plex, but nope.

That's better than the McGillicutter, yes.

I, too, was born on a date!

12118029815_00e5fbbe0c.jpg

So, uh...does anyone know what Evan Bourne has been doing this whole time? Why he hasn't returned? Why he hasn't been released if they aren't going to do anything with him? What about Big Zeke, JTG, and Yoshi? Are they all just sitting at home? Where's Layla? Did anyone else notice Teddy Long disappearing?

Or how about this: Does Curtis Axel have a finishing maneuver? Can you prove it?

Bourne got into a car accident and destroyed his foot during his suspension. Multiple breaks and dislocations that put him out a year. He did one match last year at NXT.

Zeke got 2 hernias in training last month, and had surgery last week. Layla hurt her knee again.

JTG and Yoshi appear on Superstars.

Axel's finisher is a shitty neckbreaker.

Was that info you had in your memory bank?

When was the last time those dudes were on raw or sd?

Apparently that would have required him to get a hideous tattoo

That would be hilarious. Basically Sin Cara would become the WWE's version of a franchised Krusty The Klown. Have multiple Sin Cara's work on both RAW and Smackdown shows at the same time.

• Like 1

That would be hilarious. Basically Sin Cara would become the WWE's version of a franchised Krusty The Klown. Have multiple Sin Cara's work on both RAW and Smackdown shows at the same time.

I hate to bring this up, but isn't WWE's version of a franchised Krusty... well..

4doinks_36291_original_display_image.jpg

• Like 1

It was funny when we all acted like they forgot Evan Bourne was still employed. But I am now seriously considering it.

Also, when in doubt of someone's finisher, it's usually always a shitty neckbreaker.

It was funny when we all acted like they forgot Evan Bourne was still employed. But I am now seriously considering it.

Also, when in doubt of someone's finisher, it's usually always a shitty neckbreaker.

Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal is WWE's version of Milton. We know how it turns out in the end. Evan Bourne is going to set the building on fire while either CM Punk or Daniel Bryan stand on the side laughing as the evil corporation burns to the ground. Fuckin' A

• Like 1