DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble Predictions

goodhelmet

I have the final six as shield/Langston/Bryan/Batista. Rollins & Reigns are trying to eliminate Langston, & Ambrose dumps all 3 of them over. Reigns & Ambrose have the stare-down until Batista eliminates Ambrose. Ambrose & Reigns almost come to blows at ringside while Rollins tries to separate them. Batista & Bryan are the final two. Bryan gets the "underdog elimination" on Batista and wins the Rumble. The "Yes" chants echo into the night, and Triple H appears at the top of the ramp with a pissed look on his face.

Punk wins due to Authority interference. They actually want him to win,so they can control him.They know Punk's dream of main eventing Wrestlemania,and want to use that desire to bring him to heel.

Next night on Raw, Punk cuts an emotional promo, and refuses his title shot,saying he'd rather give up his dream than be controlled. This sets up Punk vs HHH at Wrestlemania.

The title shot at Wrestlemania is determined at EC,and my guess is Bryant wins that.

So, what are the chances that the Concussion is a work, and Bryan shows up Number 30 and wins?

Outside of that, Batista's about as much as a lock as you could get.

If the concussion were a work, WWE would announce it, I'd think. They're currently sitting on the news.

I believe when he got hurt in August the timetable was set at 4-6 months, so I'd say he's a pretty solid candidate for a Rumble return. Unless he wins, I think it'd be better for him to come back with a build up at EC or a RAW.

Batista, Bryan, Cena, Punk, or Lesnar I can see winning it. If Bryan was not concussed I'd go with him and somehow have Cena win the EC chamber to set up Orton-Bryan-Cena at Wrestlemania. I really think Batista is of more use versus Lesnar or someone else in a non-title match, him winning seems to invalidate everything else leading up to now.

The fact that Orton-Cena is hammered home as a match with only pinfalls or submissions winning it makes me think Orton does something to sneak one again. Everything leads up to the triple threat match at Mania, why did Bryan almost beat Orton on Raw and then lay out both him and Cena if not to build to this? Punk-HHH has to be another lock for Mania, HHH keeps ducking Punk or having someone else screw with him.

So, what are the chances that the Concussion is a work, and Bryan shows up Number 30 and wins?

Outside of that, Batista's about as much as a lock as you could get.

If the concussion were a work, WWE would announce it, I'd think. They're currently sitting on the news.

I don't know if they would work a concussion. It's too much of a hot topic. An outside agency could misconstrue it and think they are letting someone work hurt, and the ensuing press release (that it's all pretend) would cast a shadow on their future medical guidelines.

I think Cesaro gets a push into the final 8, and Kofi will be there as well (he's always good for a stunt), a returning Sheamus, Batista, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Barrett and Big E (Punk came in early but was screwed by HHH).

call me Kreskin,

RAF

Do you think they tease a Reigns vs Langston hoss-vs-hoss showdown in the middle of the ring with the fans going nuts, only for Ambrose and Rollins to prevent it by attacking Big E?

Will Kane participate?

Fans going nuts!?

"Going nuts" might be an exaggeration, but I think it would get a reaction. It's obvious to everyone that Reigns and Langston have big, big destinies.