DVDVR Message Board

True Detective

caley

Except I think Alexandra Daddario's breasticles are 100% natty

This thread has turned a discussion about one of the unsexiest, creepy shows on TV, into a thread about which boobs we like the most...I'm a man and I'm getting disgusted.  I also don't want to get this thread closed, but for the record I think they were 100% legit.

Except I think Alexandra Daddario's breasticles are 100% natty

This thread has turned a discussion about one of the unsexiest, creepy shows on TV, into a thread about which boobs we like the most...I'm a man and I'm getting disgusted.  I also don't want to get this thread closed, but for the record I think they were 100% legit.

Closed?! If a bunch of men can't compare breastases... maybe we're not really men! ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra

I have little problem with cliches when the acting is THIS top notch. An Oscar and an Emmy for Matthew McConaughey? He's got so many interesting little mannerisms as both version of Rust. The older version inparticular. Also the cinematography is really great. One of my favorite things about the great hour dramas is that the location is really one of the stars.

Fantasy booking the season 2 actors is going to be fun. I gotta believe one of the big leads next season is a woman.

• Like 1

Eh, there's no way I'd take that over

kisskissbangbang.jpg

I mean, come on!

Xmas lingerie AND a revolver?  Just shut up and take my money, already.

Err...back on topic: what's the over/under on either Hart or Cohle being the unsub?

I don't think there is any way they do anything as obvious as making Hart or Cohle being the killer...unless they are both involved. 

The film actors on TV trend of the last few years didn't really seem like a big deal at all.  I just saw talented actors who found good roles, but McConaughey? He is so fucking good in this it actually does feel like he is slumming.  What a force.

I think by the end we find out that McConaughey banged Woody's wife, which led to their divorce. Got that vibe in the first episode during dinner, and should have made that prediction here before we saw Woody's character messing around on his wife.

Liked the first episode better, but the show definitely has my attention.

McConaughey is definitely going to steal Cranston's last Emmy. Makes me sad. Granted, I would probably watch a half-hour show of just McConaughey smoking in a room, but dammit, Cranston got screwed so hard last year. He deserves a make-up Emmy.

McConaughey is definitely going to steal Cranston's last Emmy. Makes me sad. Granted, I would probably watch a half-hour show of just McConaughey smoking in a room, but dammit, Cranston got screwed so hard last year. He deserves a make-up Emmy.

The voters might just combust. They only have one chance to give Cranston a make-up Emmy and one chance to give Matt McConaughey the Emmy for this... SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE

Best episode yet in my mind.  No fucking idea where this is going, but if it's just 5 more hours of McConaughey carving beer cans and Woody punching people for mowing his lawn I would be OK with that.

Also,  

"Imagine what could give Cormac McCarthy a boner and take Nick Cave's boner away." -- the pitch for #TrueDetective

Another really good episode. It's been awhile since there's a show where I am considering rewatching it sometime before the next one airs. I love this character McConaughey is playing.

As much as I'm enjoying this week to week I'm envious of people who are letting them build up on the DVR. Seems like it would be even better binge watched.

Another really good episode. It's been awhile since there's a show where I am considering rewatching it sometime before the next one airs. I love this character McConaughey is playing.

As much as I'm enjoying this week to week I'm envious of people who are letting them build up on the DVR. Seems like it would be even better binge watched.

Yep, I'd love to come in fresh and watch these all at once.  Episode 3 threw out some names that I had totally forgotten about.  But the ending of that episode was just perfectly horrifying.

Fantasy booking the season 2 actors is going to be fun. I gotta believe one of the big leads next season is a woman.

Julianne Moore and Jean Reno maybe? Snowball's chance?

Maude Lebowski and Hubert Fiorentini (on his way back to Paris from Japan) team up to rid the local beach community of political advocates.

Also, I want to shoot Hart in the face for that shite excuse to Maggie (who is horribly flawed in her own way for accepting it) and then using it as an excuse for sex and acceptance. 100% against this fucker now, he's not just flawed, he's scum. Everyone in this show is flawed -- the entire show is really pessimistic period -- but that really makes me mad.