DVDVR Message Board

General Lucha Libre Comments

Robert

The Cavernario shirt that some fan was wearing on yesterday's Puebla show is the coolest wrestling shirt I've ever seen. It looked like the cover art of a kickass doom metal album. I wish there was some way to get one without having to buy it in person. 

He sells them at the shows he works. Do you know who TKD_117 is on twitter? He's heading down to Mexico this Saturday for the CaraLucha show and might be able to pick one up for you if you ask him.

It shows up a lot because it's on CMLL's channel for free (live & demand), other sites reposts because it's in HD and looks nice, and then shows up again when it airs on TV for me a couple weeks later.

If you want just one show to keep up on CMLL, you want the show that airs on Azteca, "Lucha Azteca". It's doesn't always have the best matches and it's a couple weeks behind reality, but the most important stuff is all there. 

RIDICULOUS! If you really want to keep up with CMLL, the show to watch is Informa, you'll get build-up for the 3rd match on a Saturday Arena Coliseo show, along with some random people talking about upcoming shows, followed by either Ultimo Guerrero giving you a recap of his feuds which tend to be the focus of the promotion. When UG's out, you get the Ingobernables refusing to answer fans dumb questions or Volador Jr. nearly breaking kayfabe.  That's really the only show you need to watch to keep up with what's going on in CMLL, unless you want to watch actual wrestling matches. :)