DVDVR Message Board

General Lucha Libre Comments

Robert

It's weird b/c I was watching the World Cup again the other night and Striker on commentary goes NUTS for La Mistica when it gets applied. But someone said he didn't even know the name of it at Triplemania & never called the importance of Rey doing it on Mistico for the finish.

It's weird b/c I was watching the World Cup again the other night and Striker on commentary goes NUTS for La Mistica when it gets applied. But someone said he didn't even know the name of it at Triplemania & never called the importance of Rey doing it on Mistico for the finish.

Maybe someone in his ear (carlos?) told him not to?

I'm going to wait until Dr. Lucha makes his pick and pick the other guy! LOL!

I can see it going either way really. Sombra winning to give him another big win or Atlantis wins and continues the story of being the guy who's won the biggest mask matches in CMLL. Right now, I'm leaning towards Sombra winning, but like I said, I'll wait for Dr. Lucha's prediction and pick whoever he doesn't. :)

I realize that this is hard to place but is Sombra more of a draw than Rush? Put otherwise, is he worth more to CMLL than Rush? Or at least, does CMLL see him that way?

Not answering your question at all, but you've basically shared my confusion word for word - I always feel like Rush is 'the man' in that stable, so find it weird to have La Sombra in the main.

Whilst I'm here, does anyone have a non-spoiler version of the ChilangaMask show that is going to be uploaded? Will definitely have a look.