DVDVR Message Board

2014 WWE Hall Of Fame

BEN!

Twitter is Twitter, but there's more than simple pedantry going on here. Warrior's point was bullshit. Wrestlers aren't sports fans?

I believe his point was you don't see wrestlers walking around with the Lombardi trophy but you do see other athletes rocking the Big Gold.

And now you're the one talking bullshit.

Twitter is Twitter, but there's more than simple pedantry going on here. Warrior's point was bullshit. Wrestlers aren't sports fans?

I believe his point was you don't see wrestlers walking around with the Lombardi trophy but you do see other athletes rocking the Big Gold.

And now you're the one talking bullshit.

Say, didn't Batista wear a Patrick Ewing G'Town jersey last week? You think you could fetch me a pic of it?

The jersey argument is like saying "He wore a Tampa Bay Rays Hat!"

From what I got from Warrior is when sports folks act like other genres, a basketball guy doesn't act like a football guy.

They all act like wrestlers.

Dude. You bitched about people "pretending not to know what he said" after pretending it was solely about the Lombardi Trophy and the WWE belt. Maybe you can't recognize you're full of shit, but I assure you it's quite apparent to the rest of us.

The jersey argument is like saying "He wore a Tampa Bay Rays Hat!"

From what I got from Warrior is when sports folks act like other genres, a basketball guy doesn't act like a football guy.

They all act like wrestlers.

As long as Richard Sherman is around, I don't think that's decisive.

Dude. You bitched about people "pretending not to know what he said" after pretending it was solely about the Lombardi Trophy and the WWE belt. Maybe you can't recognize you're full of shit, but I assure you it's quite apparent to the rest of us.

There is no rest of us. It's just me and you.

Whatever, I think a lot of people are taking what he said way differently than how he meant it.

This is why live chats don't work during shows.

Also, I have no idea who the guy you referenced is. And I won't act like i do.

I'm clearly citing Warrior's Invisible Man gimmick. Stop pretending you don't know.

It just got intimate as fuck in here.

• Like 3

It just got intimate as fuck in here.

I'm testing out my Heidenreich gimmick.

I might be the only one but I loved Lita's speech, thought she was awesome all the way through with some entertaining stories. Long ass speeches is exactly what I wanted out of a finally uncut HOF and that absolutely delivered. She was nearing 40 minutes I think. Loved the bit with Arn and Rey, might have been my favorite of the night.

DDP/Jake were great as well, Jake talking about coming around on life was good stuff. Absolutely loved the Jake-Steamboat moment. Mr T's was crazy but I felt bad for him getting run off without getting to finish properly and just left repeating "sorry". Kane was great speaking for Bearer and the Undertaker appearance was a fantastic small addition to the show. Bad News Barrett appearance got a big pop, he rules.

Would've liked a lot more time for Razor to speak but it was still real good and the on stage Kliq reunion ruled. Loved Razor's closing line. Colon's was good and Carlito was funny. Warrior was a great way to close the show and I was glad he got all the time needed. Was hoping he'd talk more about his WM matches with Hogan and Savage but was cool to talk about the real early stuff in his career. Laughed out loud at Warrior saying no to thank you chants and getting Yes chants back at him. Good ending. The Ultimate Warrior IS a good guy and is now a legend in the Hall of Fame. Glad to see the well deserved induction, one of the ones I've always wanted to see most.

Is that lady next to Cena a make a wish kid with the Benjamin Button disease or is it his grandma?

Betty Skaaland

God damn. Jake's speech was something else. When that guy starts talking, you just get sucked in and hang on every word he says.

Am I the only one who thought it seemed like they were going out of their way to not mention the Hardys by name until Lita finally mentioned them at the end?

Don't know about you guys with your not loving it, but I thought the 3 and a half hour HOF was amazing. Even the hour long red carpet show before was really good, well worth watching. 

Undertaker showing up was great, given that he never appears on camera at these events. Everybody was good, albeit as some have stated, sort of long.

One question I hope someone can answer, Lita was thrown off by the fans chanting when she revealed the mask she took from Mexico city, what were they chanting at her? There was a few seconds of something along the lines of 'PUT THE SCREEN BACK'

couldn't put my finger on what they were talking about.

Bad News Barrett was a welcome surprise and I hope he gets some love on the post Mania Raw show.