DVDVR Message Board

2014 WWE Hall Of Fame

BEN!

I tuned so many times during Warrior's speech wondering what the fuck he was going on about. Then it seemed like Warrior read Mookie's piece on that Summerslam pay.

Holy shit what an evening this was. I can't wait for next year when this ceremony gets inducted.

It was nice to see Warrior come out and act like a sane, normal, 50+ year old father but a part of me wishes it would've been an hour of lunacy to top off a night that was chock full of sheer insanity.

We need times on these speeches, I need to know how long Warrior, Lita, and T went.

• Like 1

What annoys me more, after this, they will spend another hour during WrestleMania plugging the Hall of Fame Inductees.

Like at WrestleMania 25, Stone Cold Steve Austin had his big tribute and goodbye, and then he did it all over again the next night at WrestleMania.  It's just...I get it, but let's get on with it already.  

I fell asleep during Warrior's speech but from what I heard, it sounded like Warrior was giving a speech at a college commencement ceremony.

It was more like a TED talk about why the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD was inaccurate.

Twitter is Twitter, but there's more than simple pedantry going on here. Warrior's point was bullshit. Wrestlers aren't sports fans?

I believe his point was you don't see wrestlers walking around with the Lombardi trophy but you do see other athletes rocking the Big Gold. His point was that wrestling is fucking awesome, mainstream and that even athletes sometimes wish they could be wrestlers.

Why do we have to pretend that we don't know what he was trying to say? Maybe he didn't articulate it as well as Twitter would have liked but it wasn't an indecipherable language either. It's obvious where he was going with it.

• Like 3