DVDVR Message Board

2014 WWE Hall Of Fame

BEN!

Interesting six degrees of seperation, lita referenced MCW, that's Maryland Championship Wrestling, their current champ is christain York who she thanked in her speech, and Jake actually just wrestled for them. And Matt hardy will be at an upcoming event.

Thats when i first met her. When she was Angelina. She came to a show w christian and joey.

Between Odessa and OSJ this place is just a bunch of old white dudes namedropping E-list celebrities.

• Like 1

I think it is just wisdom from getting older.

From what I can get from Warriors generation and before, the guys who are still around are different now than they were back then. Even if their legal name IS Warrior.

It seems to me Warrior was one of the first guys who was just trying to protect his gimmick and knew what he was worth. Today, we calls Warriors actions the "HHH" syndrome. 

Am I crazy or does Warrior not seem crazy?

Like I said about 5 comments up, it's all context man.

On any other night, Warrior would seem pretty daft. After what we've seen tonight? He seems downright normal.

• Like 1

I have no idea if Warrior was an asshole back in the day or not, but given how angrily he's trying to fight this battle, I think he's definitely got a pretty big self-centered streak.

Mr. T's entire speech was about his mother. Warrior thanked a lot of people, but ultimately his speech is about himself.

I have no idea if Warrior was an asshole back in the day or not, but given how angrily he's trying to fight this battle, I think he's definitely got a pretty big self-centered streak.

Mr. T's entire speech was about his mother. Warrior thanked a lot of people, but ultimately his speech is about himself.

While what you say is true, it also seems pretty clear that Warrior dvd really upset him. If somebody put out a 90 minute documentary designed to belittle and malign you, you might spend some time trying to set the record straight.

• Like 1

I expected this to basically be a crazy person ranting and raving about who knows what, this is just a dude being a blowhard. 

Is that lady next to Cena a make a wish kid with the Benjamin Button disease or is it his grandma?