DVDVR Message Board

2014 WWE Hall Of Fame

BEN!

Shit what did Carlito do? I missed it

- Said he got used to working in gyms lately so this crowd was nice.

- Said they needed a filler between Hall and Warrior so they sent them out and told them to keep it short, "it's like i never left"

• Like 1

Barrett thing was cool but I would have preferred five more minutes for Scott Hall.

And that's why people bitched about Lita droning on and on...

In future years, they really need to keep the prelim inductees on a hard time limit so the people everybody want to hear talk have ample time to speak.

did the one audience pop during the Spanish section of the speech make sense or did they just randomly cheer something said in Spanish?

It came when he thanked the fans in the audience.

well, good to know several audience members actually spoke Spanish

Interesting six degrees of seperation, lita referenced MCW, that's Maryland Championship Wrestling, their current champ is christain York who she thanked in her speech, and Jake actually just wrestled for them. And Matt hardy will be at an upcoming event.

Interesting six degrees of seperation, lita referenced MCW, that's Maryland Championship Wrestling, their current champ is christain York who she thanked in her speech, and Jake actually just wrestled for them. And Matt hardy will be at an upcoming event.

Thats when i first met her. When she was Angelina. She came to a show w christian and joey.