DVDVR Message Board

TNA releases thread

We just need to decide out business model.

I'd go for Velvet Sky.

In honor of Breaking Bad, I vote for "meth." 

Honestly, would it surprise anyone to learn the Carters run TNA at a loss so they have cover for their illegal business ventures (and possibly a handy outlet for money laundering)?  I mean, what's the alternative?  They're incompetent business people who ineptly run their company as a third rate WWE clone?

Yeah, like that's believable.

I'm all for bringing back the six sided ring the King of the mountain match the world x cup all Lockdown matches taking place in a cage the Turkey bowl and all the other fun things that made TNA different from the WWE

Oh and bring back Stone Cold Shark Boy

I always wanted to see them do War Games with two six sided rings. Let's do it! We need a ton of gimmick PPVs to compete with WWE. Every match is a King of the Mountain match! Reverse Battle Bowl! The return of the fish market street fight!

So whats the odds TNA runs some tasteless story tonight with A%8's mugging AJ Styles SUV at Dixie's command?

Odds are pretty long because...

1) It's Wednesday

2) There aren't enough Aces & Eights left to mug AJ Lee much less AJ Styles 

• Like 4

The first Impact under DVDMB rule would start off with Karen Jarrett waking up hearing water running so she goes into the bathroom pulls back the shower curtain, Jeff Jarrett is taking a shower. Karen looks distraught so Jeff asks her what's wrong so goes on a big spill about Hogan coming into TNA getting rid of the six sided ring huh TNA let them go Chyna wrestling in 2011 and Chris Sabin becoming TNA champion she then starts crying so Jeff hugs her and reassures her everything will be ok. Then we get the Impact intro video then pyro the goofy camera angles and the six sided ring.

• Like 4

So whats the odds TNA runs some tasteless story tonight with A%8's mugging AJ Styles SUV at Dixie's command?

Odds are pretty long because...

1) It's Wednesday

2) There aren't enough Aces & Eights left to mug AJ Lee much less AJ Styles 

Yeah, I got mixed up on my days with exams... but the second point really makes sense.

If TNA is seriously for sale, we seriously need to start pooling our money...

That's for chumps. It's 2013, it's all about the Kickstarter~!

We should make a Kickstarter to see if the IWC could be in a position to buy TNA. If Dixie refuses the offer, then everybody gets their money back... 

Meltzer said a few weeks ago that, while nothing is official, certain people were putting together the money to buy the thing.

Who that might be, I have no clue.

Jeff Jarrett, maybe?

You mean Wealthy American Businessman Jeff Jarrett.

Rob Feinstein?

He'd be a great heel owner, too.

"Kurt Angle, tonight I DEMAND you put your title on the line against 5 heels of my choosing. At the same time! Also, can you tell me what your first impressions of the people in OVW were?"

• Like 2

If WWE bought TNA then the first Raw after the purchase should have Triple H and Stephanie McMahon calling the Main Event Mafia to the ring and requesting that they do what's best for business.  Stephanie gives them the option of hopping aboard the 'Steph Train' or hitting the unemployment line.  Magnus jumps.  The others are put into a match against the Shield with their jobs on the line.

Shield win when Wyatt Family interferes.

Main Event Mafia is fired and is out on the streets where they become the Hobo Mafia with your Olympic hobo Dirty Kurt Angle, Stink, Sloppy Joe, and Rummage Jackson, just rummaging through the garbage like he's Sin Cara backstage at SmackDown.  Stink vows revenge and finds his good friend Robocop working undercover as Hobocop.  Hobocop hooks them up with his cousin Poboatcop (half man, half shrimp boat captain, all cop) and they head to the swamps to find the Wyatts.

Culminates in a Triple Cage Elimination Chamber Inside Of A Hell In A Cell With A Six Sides Of Steel On Top Tower Of Doom match between Triple H's Best For Business Gang versus the Hobo Alliance of the Hobo Mafia and Daniel Bryan's Hobo Army.

• Like 12

.  Hobocop hooks them up with his cousin Poboatcop (half man, half shrimp boat captain, all cop) and they head to the swamps to find the Wyatts.

And this is where I bought into the Ben bandwagon.

• Like 2

If WWE bought TNA then the first Raw after the purchase should have Triple H and Stephanie McMahon calling the Main Event Mafia to the ring and requesting that they do what's best for business.  Stephanie gives them the option of hopping aboard the 'Steph Train' or hitting the unemployment line.  Magnus jumps.  The others are put into a match against the Shield with their jobs on the line.

Shield win when Wyatt Family interferes.

Main Event Mafia is fired and is out on the streets where they become the Hobo Mafia with your Olympic hobo Dirty Kurt Angle, Stink, Sloppy Joe, and Rummage Jackson, just rummaging through the garbage like he's Sin Cara backstage at SmackDown.  Stink vows revenge and finds his good friend Robocop working undercover as Hobocop.  Hobocop hooks them up with his cousin Poboatcop (half man, half shrimp boat captain, all cop) and they head to the swamps to find the Wyatts.

Culminates in a Triple Cage Elimination Chamber Inside Of A Hell In A Cell With A Six Sides Of Steel On Top Tower Of Doom match between Triple H's Best For Business Gang versus the Hobo Alliance of the Hobo Mafia and Daniel Bryan's Hobo Army.

Dismayed at the lack of THE MONSTER MENG and BUNKHOUSE BUCK. Unless they were somehow made part of D-Bry's Hobo Army.