DVDVR Message Board

Everyone is sleeping on the fact that Kane probably knew what D-Bry's plan all along was, and that's why he kept the key to the cage door.

Also, I hate to say I told you so, but... I told you so. Yeah, midcard act my white ass.

granted part of that plan would involve two other people interfering to establish the basis for a cage match that only fully made sense post-match

Two shows in a row where the Usos got some promo time. And they were both really good. Are they the team that's going to take the belts from The Brotherhood after Cody and Dustin implode leading to their WrestleMania match? That would be great, since they were stepped over by The Rhodes Boys who stole their spot against The Shield.

The Raw thread got posters drawing a line in the sand over WWE's preplanned booking and trustworthiness.  Shit is hilarious.

And yeah, that Kane stuff is going to factor in somehow down the line.

They finally going to put Randy Savage in this year?

• Like 1

Fuck them man. If they couldn't do it while he was alive, they sure as shit don't deserve to have him in their bogus hall now that he's dead.
  • Like 3

Was this the plan all along, or a sudden switch because Plan A wasn't working?

I don't give a fuck. That was amazing. The crowd, dead as hell through most of the main event, couldn't have conveyed any more clearly that Daniel Wyatt wasn't want they wanted. Thankfully someone was listening.

Since the "turn" lasted all of two weeks it's obvious this was the plan all along. It's not like the feud is over. He outsmarted them.

And even if it was them changing their minds, which I don't think it was, who cares? Either they planned this and it led to an awesome moment or they flipped and ended up with an awesome moment. The end result is the same.

• Like 1

That said, the "this was the plan all along crowd" needs to explain why Kane, who has not shown ANY animosity towards the Wyatts since his return, nor shown ANY signs of being anything other than a loyal member of the Authority in that time, up to and including making things hard on Bryan, would just happen to give Bryan the perfect set up to give Bray his comeuppance.

It was awesome of them to debut the WWE Network way early.  I mean hell, just tonight I was watching that crazy angle from a few years ago when Randy Orton actually attacked John Cena's dad!!!! 

Wait, that was live? 

Anyway, I came in here wanting to avoid using hyperbole or being too dramatic about it but luckily I see we all are because GODDAMN that ending was awesome.  People using the Austin comparison are on the money..........the shot of the entire arena........it reminded me of the days when the crowd was in a frenzy over Austin, making it seem like the crowd was a big riot.  Except instead of a riot, tonight it was thousands of people moving in unison throwing their arms in the air and chanting one word.  Such a great moment. 

And even thought at this point I don't care WHY it was done, my initial thought when Kane insisted on holding the key was that he was assisting Daniel in a subtle way.  And my first thought was also that D-Bry was always just waiting for the right moment to snap on Bray.  Call me an optimist, whatever, I really got that vibe.  Regardless, the moment was amazing. 

And count me in a someone who is totally happy with seeing the Usos get so much TV time lately. 

Fuck them man. If they couldn't do it while he was alive, they sure as shit don't deserve to have him in their bogus hall now that he's dead.

Yeah, I just want the video packages/montages and maybe another DVD.  The integrity of their Hall of Fame isn't a draw for me, but it's nice for the wrestlers/families/etc.

Was this the plan all along, or a sudden switch because Plan A wasn't working?

I've mentioned that the commercials for house shows mention a Daniel Bryan/Bray Wyatt cage match main event, and they've been running those matches with Daniel Bryan eating losses out of loyalty over the last week or so.

So they coincidentally moved the story line in a way where their commercials won't confuse anybody paying attention and where they can have an actual cage match main event. Sure, house shows don't really matter, but it seems like they moved in a way that they were gonna move anyways. They may have sped it up a few weeks, but how much of Daniel Bryan being Stevie Richards could they have booked?

Holy balls. Just watched The D-Bry stuff. That crowd was straight up pantsless.

But I'm even more excited about "Us-O" chants happening without Jimmy or Jey starting them.

It's almost like if you push somebody in a rather traditional way, they'll get over.

*Jim Cornette face*

• Like 2

That said, the "this was the plan all along crowd" needs to explain why Kane, who has not shown ANY animosity towards the Wyatts since his return, nor shown ANY signs of being anything other than a loyal member of the Authority in that time, up to and including making things hard on Bryan, would just happen to give Bryan the perfect set up to give Bray his comeuppance.

This has been his plan the entire time.

Usos have became 1000% more over since they put on face paint. Therefore we can logically assume facepaint=overness.

SO WHAT DID THIS GUY DO ON RAW TONIGHT?

tumblr_mno3o9VSgk1qzx70zo1_r1_500.jpg

We both know that if he was given a chance he would be more over than Daniel Bryan was today. 

I haven't followed wrestling in years (probably since 2005-06?) since it got real stale and boring, but I've been getting back into it lately and it's been a blast.

I watched RAW and despite what some of y'all are saying, I thought it was fine.

I didn't pay much attention to the Cena match with that dude who's name I'm forgetting, but of what I caught of it, I thought it was a lot better than it had any right to be.

The Orton/Kofi match was a squash pretty much with the surprise quick pin ending which was mostly made just made to mainly have Orton snap and attack Cena's father. I'm not sure it's going to lead to much for Kofi.

The Rhodes brothers tag was a step down compared to how good their tag match was last week.

I thought the ending was epic. Like most of y'all, I've been watching Danielson since the early 2000's when he was American Dragon with the ugly mask and it's been awesome watching him reach the level of immense popularity he has finally reached. Well deserved.