DVDVR Message Board

Final segment was incredible. Contrast that crowd reaction to the one during the Orton match. Get the belt on Cena, run Cena/Bryan II at Mania and let that little guy run the fucking show on top. 

At what point are they going to figure out that there is no heat in Orton attacking Cena's dad?  Or anyone attacking Cena's dad?  Or Orton attacking anyone's family?

I'm kind of enjoying how fucked Orton's title run is.  He's like, fourth or fifth man on the totem pole.  The list of names he whined about in his own sketch with Kane (Cena, Lesnar, Batista)...plus DANIEL BRYAN DANIEL BRYAN DANIEL BRYAN.

HAHA Fuck you, Orton!

I actually like Orton but man, it's just never gonna stick with him. He was at his peak in 07/08 and then the run opposite HHH and Shane kiboshed that. Luckily, Daniel Bryan is the awesomest little motherfucker in the world.

It's really easy to be cynical. We just got the payoff to a bunch of stuff. Now there's going to be Bray vs. Bryan somehow at Royal Rumble. Imagine if there's a Bray/Harper/Rowan vs. Bryan in the ring at the same time segment? That's going to be insane.

Give credit where credit is due than the "they aborted the angle" thing. All anyone does is gripe about stories not getting endings. Guess what? The story that unfolded is this: Daniel Bryan played into Bray Wyatt's ego and earned his trust to finally get a shot against him one-on-one. He knew Bray was full of it with the "Down With The Machine" stuff and instead wanted to get revenge for all of the 3-on-1 beating he took for a few weeks. He got his chance -- perhaps with the aid of Kane, but we'll see, good cliffhanger -- and took it.

Bryan got his revenge. Now I'm sure The Wyatts will do X to get back at him and at Y we'll have some sort of Bryan/Wyatt interactions.

• Like 4

I was all set to post about all the boring shit that happened on that death of a show, even to break proper protocol by doing nothing but bitching about how boring it was, which is bad form...but GODDAMMITTHATWASBORING...and now I'm pretty sure all I want to talk about is how much I love Daniel Bryan.

Weird what that man can do.

I'm a little confused by the anti-wait-and-seers jubilation at the truncation of this angle. Doesn't this prove that WWE is actually THINKING about things now, and is willing to change upon further examination? That can't be anything but positive.

• Like 3

I'm glad somebody in creative decided that Daniel Bryan giving into the Wyatt Family was a stupid fucking idea. Kane padlocking the door to keep Harper & Rowan out, so Bryan finally gets Bray one on one? Is this a build up to the Team Hell No Reunion? Team Hell No vs. The Wyatt's @ WM? I could be into that.

I had no goddamn reason to think that they weren't just sabotaging Bryan.  Glad that angle ended.

On the undercard:  Kofi beat Orton clean, Outlaws' turn made sense as old Triple H buddies, EMMA~!, and we finally get an AJ-Naomi feud.

I really wonder if this was a classic case of Vince having one his changes of heart and going from "That Daniel Bryan is too small and ugly and the internet loves him and lets bury him" to "God dammit why aren't we pushing this Daniel Bryan kid? Shoot him to the moon!" I mean really, DB should be the guy winning the Rumble and the title at 'Mania. I can't think of a single reason why this should not happen.

I'm a little confused by the anti-wait-and-seers jubilation at the truncation of this angle. Doesn't this prove that WWE is actually THINKING about things now, and is willing to change upon further examination? That can't be anything but positive.

But pretty much everybody was saying this was a bad idea from day 1.  Yeah, it's good that they killed it sooner rather than later, but I'm not going to sing their praises for killing a bad angle that never should have seen the light of day.

• Like 1

Bryan gets a 'one on one' match with Bray at the Rumble that turns into a 3 on 1 beatdown.

Bryan is made #1 in the Rumble.

Bryan wins Rumble.

Bryan beats Bray in a legit one on one match at Elimination Chamber after Kane and 'Undertaker powers' take out Harper and Rowan.

Bryan beats Orton at Mania for the title while Undertaker goes over Bray Wyatt in a battle of the spooky, religious symbolism guys.

• Like 1

If you want to be cynical about this you could take the opinion that they nuked the rest of the show just to get over the big angle at the end. Either way I don't care, Bryan is the man and Wyatts and Usos are the shit. Give up on the Bray hate because his expressions alone are worth watching. 

• Like 2

EMMA!!!!! That was almost the best thing on the show until, damnit, that ENDING!!!!!

The only thing that can happen is Bryan winning the rumble.

Just don't know what to do with BIG DAVE then...does Bryan eliminate him last?

....also, fuck it, let's do Warrior vs. Undertaker at WM. I want a proper payoff to the coffin angle!!!

OR HOW ABOUT THEY DIDN'T KILL A THING???? That this was the story? Bryan joins them in order to finally get to Bray alone and get revenge before the PPV.

You just keep the dream alive, Sunshine.

I wonder if that Michigan State Daniel Bryan chant was what finally got them to take notice as to how hot it is?

Also, this only continues to confirm that the only time to pay attention to RAW is between January-April.

And that woman's "OH MY GOD" face, while trying not to laugh at Cena's dad getting destroyed, killed that Cena/Orton bit for me at the end. It was like she was trying to do her best 'Home Alone' impression.

OR HOW ABOUT THEY DIDN'T KILL A THING???? That this was the story? Bryan joins them in order to finally get to Bray alone and get revenge before the PPV.

You just keep the dream alive, Sunshine.

I will. Because I enjoy liking what I watch instead of hate-watching stuff.

• Like 5

There's enjoying it, then there's lying to yourself.

I enjoyed the end, but that was pure audible.

And you're in the WWE writer's room or got this from 411NewzScoops.Com or what have you?

Come on. Get over it. They had the last few weeks outlined.